Breathe

stiles was still in hospital, but Derek was no longer there I was looking after Derek.

"I'm going to have a shower!" I smiled at Derek and left him to rest

That's all Derek did lately was rest in bed, and the doctors told me to let Derek rest for as long as he needed.

I left the room and got into the shower while just standing there under the hot water I didn't want to go to school, I wanted to see stiles. After my shower I got dressed and kissed Derek goodbye and told him to get rest,

I had to walk to school because stiles wasn't able to pick me up of course, so Luna Carson and I went for a walk lucky I don't live far from things, within 20minutes I was arriving at school. I walked up the stairs to see Luna walk up to Isaac and she left me alone with carson, I was just waiting for Liam to take Carson away from me but he didn't? He wanted to see mason as he got out I hospital yesterday.

*Carson's pov*

"Jade what class do you have first?" I asked

"I have maths i think" she smiled

My locker was down the hallway about 4 meters away so I walked jade to her locker and carried on walking to mine, the bell rung again basically telling us to hurry up to our class, I had history so I got my books out and walked to the class.

Sitting in history was boring Liam was on the other side of class Garrett sat next to me but always distracted me from my work, mason wasn't in class for some odd reason?

>After class<

Free period I decided to text jade and tell her to meet with me

*lacrosse field?*

•yup :)•

I walked off to the lacrosse field placing my books into my locker to be surprised by my loving boyfriend, he gave me a kiss on the check and wrapped his around around my waist

"Where are you going this period?" Liam smiled

"I'm going to see jade" I smiled

"Oh never mind then" Liam laughed and kind of let me go

"Did you want to hang out?" I asked

"Yeah but it's alright" Liam smiled

Grabbing my hand

"No, I haven't seen you in a while so I'll hang out with you" I smiled

*never mind sorry I want to see Liam sorry*

hey it's alright• jade replied and I didn't reply

"There we can hang out" I smiled and kissed Liam

"Good" he laughed

Liam and I walked to the back of the school as we were walking to the back of the locker room, I was able to see jade siting on the bleachers in the corner alone. I felt really bad now but I wanted to see Liam and spend time with him.

Eventually Liam and I got to our spot not many people actually sat here and I wondered why Liam wanted to come here? Wait I know now. My stomach dropped as Liam pressed his warm body against mine, butterflies flooded my body and I went numb.

Liam's arms lowered from my hips to my ass. God why did I bring tights today? Liam started to kiss my neck and I couldn't hold my breathe anymore I let out the smallest moan, I was use to it now because of Liam.

Next minute i know I'm pushed up against the wall of the school and Liam was still kissing me.

It hit me that Liam was about to pick me up I didn't complain so he did I warped my legs around his waist, I held on tightly and warped my arms around his neck with my hands moving through his amazing hair. He held my tighter and began kissing me again which made me happy butterflies still roaming my body, I wasn't able to contain my happiness I huge smiled appeared into our kiss and it basically ruined it because Liam started laughed as he stop kissing me.