Chapter Six

I sit there in my room for a hour trying to decide if I want to be a blood slave or want to go home to my family. I don't know if they miss me, maybe I will never know. Was there someone else in my family that was also a hybrid? Mom and Dad never shown signs of being a hybrid, maybe I'm the only freak in my pack. I finally get off my bed and walk into the bathroom to freshen up for the day. I strip out of my clothes and turn the water on to a warm setting and jump into the shower. I quickly wash my hair and body and get out of the shower. I dry off and walk out to my room to find my outfit for the day. I walk to the closet and pick out a black crop top, white shorts, and matching sandals.
When I am finally done changing, I walk out the closet and walked to my bedroom door to find Ollie standing outside the door.
"What the hell are you doing here?" I asked a little pissed. I don't know why I snapped, maybe I am starting my woman cycle, I don't know.
"I'm only here to bring you down to Carter, he wants you down for breakfast," Ollie says with his hands up in surrender. I grunt my response and walk past him to head downstairs, what the fuck does that asshole want.
I walk into the kitchen to see Damon cooking and Alan reading a book at the bar. I look around to try to find Tyson, but of course he is not here.

"If you are looking for your 'friend' Tyson, he is in his room," Damon says with hatred in his voice, he can be a dick sometimes. I give a death glare to the back of his head and start walking towards Tyson's room.
When I get to his door, I raise my fist to knock on his door but he tells me to come in before I could even knock. I open the dark door to find the room dark without any lights on.
"Tyson?" I say walking into the darkness to look around the room. When I get five feet from the door it slams shut. I jump at the sound of the door slamming and look back at the door. I can already tell that this is something from a scary scene from a movie. When I turn back around towards his bed, Tyson is standing in my face with a hungry expression on his face. I back up until my back hits the closed door. Fuck, why did I come alone?
"Hello my beautiful Tessa, what are you doing here at this hour?" Tyson says taking a step closer to my frozen figure. This is not the Tyson I know. I grasp the knob to the door ready to escape if Tyson comes closer. His eyes cast down towards my hand that is grasping the door knob and chuckles darkly, "do you really think you could escape me, little Tessa? Did you forget what I am? I can hear your little heart beating out of your chest. I can smell the blood going through your veins. You smell so........... delicious, Tessa. I want you to be MY blood slave, only MINE," Tyson is in front of me now. He smiles one of those creepy smiles and pushes a strand of hair out of my face.
I let out a small whimper and look away from Tyson, he is seriously scaring the shit out of me right now.
"Tyson, you are really scaring me. P-please stop," before I could finish my sentence, a sob escapes past my lips.
"Oh my precious Tessa, I am not Tyson. Tyson is trapped in this head," he says tapping his temple with a smile on his face," I, my Tessa, am Liam. I am the other person stuck in his head and come out to play when Tyson is weakened from not having blood."
"P-please don't hurt me, I will be your blood slave. Just please don't hurt me." I say sobbing.
Liam smiles with approval and takes my hand into his to lead me to the chair sitting in the corner. I sit down and don't look up into Liam's eyes. I am truly frightened at this moment.
"Now, I want you to very still for me, precious" I feel Liam walk behind me and move my hair off of my neck. He tills my head to the side and bites into my flesh. The pain coming from the wound is very painful, but there us nothing I can do. When he is finished, he takes me to the door and pushes me out of the dark room, shutting the door behind me. Well, what the fuck just happened? Tyson has a personality disorder and he didn't warn me about it. I run to my room and stay there until I feel comfortable to come out.