Chapter 11

-Previously:
"Well, well, well, look who finally grew her paws and shards. I am very impressed of the strength that you have with being a new born." He says smirking at me with approval.
"Yeah, I am starving also for being a new born. I wonder want vampire blood tastes," I say leaning towards his neck so he can't see my smirk that is playing on my face. I pull myself together and look at his face with fear written all over his face. I stand laughing and walking out of my room down the stairs heading to the kitchen.-
When I get to the kitchen I let out a sigh of relief and walk toward the pantry to fine something to satisfy my cravings that I am all of a sudden having after scaring Liam. On the top shelf is a bag of Doritos, that I have been trying to get since I have been here, but never could reach. I walk out to the pantry to look for anything that I could use to climb on top of to get the delicious snack waiting for me to eat them. I find a small box that looks sturdy enough to stand on, I take to box and put it in the pantry for me to stand on. I gently put one foot on the box and pull myself up, but of course, I am still too short to reach the bag.
Suddenly, I feel someone pick me up and put me on their shoulders so I could reach the bag. I look down at the person to see that it is Carter with a smile on his face, I roll my eyes and reach for the bag and tap Carter's arm to put me down. He gently sets me on the ground and steals the bag away from me and runs away. Wow, I can not believe that he just did that. I spent all that time to get that one bag just for him to steal it away. Damn him.
-------------------------------
Sorry for the short chapter, I am experiencing writer's block. I am so sorry for not updating, please forgive me. :)