Abuse

Why does this always have to happen why does he hurt me? Whatever did I do to him ? Why did my mom have to marry him? why do I have to have a stepsister? Why did my dad have to die? Why did you have to leave me dad? Why can't I just be 6 feet underground why?do I have to live? All these questions swirl through my head while I cried myself to sleep.

❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️

I woke up feeling like shit, like usual I had bruises on my upper arm. If you're wondering yes my stepfather abuses of me sexually and physically. It's 4:36 AM I have to get ready before Elizabeth my stepsister does. I walk across the room and reach the bathroom door, I go inside and take my clothes off. I turn on the shower it's hot, I look down to see scars on both my arms and legs I feel disgusted with myself. I get out and put on my uniform put my black vans on and do my make up which is just eyeliner and mascara. Soon I'm running down the stairs and into the kitchen where Nona is, she gives me a piece of toast with strawberry jam on top my favorite I give her a kiss goodbye and run out the door. As soon as I'm out the door I put on my headphones and grab the keys to my car and quickly drive to school I get there before anyone else does. Being alone is the number one thing I'm good at it gives me time to think about the events that have happened how my life changed.

I was 14 when my mom got remarried my father died when I was 12. I was happy that my mom is happy at first Steve seem like a really nice guy. He made my mom happy he reminded me so much of my dad I started to love him like an actual father but two years ago is when everything changed. The abuse started, the crying the cutting I just changed.

But whatever I can't change what's happened I was glad it was Friday. I knew that at the end of the day I was going to be able to spend time with my two best friends Matthew my awesome GBF and Samantha my best friends since we were in kindergarten.

❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️

The day went by and I was headed to sams house it's something I did since the abuse started I spent every weekend there. her parents were gone most of the time and since she was an only child she was left alone with the house. Her parents went away for a long period of time only three or four months so it was okay for me to stay over every weekend. My mom was okay with it since we were friends since we were a little.