welp

# Sammy pov #

Ugh I don't want to get up I just want to be a lazy unicorn and lay in my warm comfy bed, well I guess I should get up. I tried stretching I still had my eyes closed when I realized that I couldn't move I was scared to open my eyes but I did I looked to my right to see mike was lying next to me with his arms around my waist. Shit I know I like him god I hope we didn't have sex plus I would be weird if we did ugh please god don't let us be naked under this blanket. I though I slowly and carefully lifted up the cover and sighed in relief he had his boxers on and I still had my dress on YAY! Ok time to wake up the other two monkeys. I got up and walked out of the room, all the guys are heavy sleepers accept tony so let's see how this will go. I got to Jaime's room I slowly opened the door and creped to were Jaime and matt were at "matt, matt come on we have to go" I whispered he rolled over and sat up "what time is it? It 8:09 now come on." He got up and followed me to Tony's room I carefully opened the door to find tony and Maddie hugging their pillows facing each other how cute. "Hey matt, what? Can you carefully pick up Maddie and take her to the car? Sure" so he did that while I went downstairs and got my keys, I ran outside and turned on the car matt came out side carrying Maddie and he places her in the car he got in the passenger's seat and I pulled out. "Where we going? Denny's to get breakfast for the guys and then were going to head back home why? Eh just wondering."

We got the pancakes and smoothies for all of us and headed back to the guys house. I hope their still asleep. I opened the door to hear all of them snoring so that was good yay "ok so just leave the food that's theirs here and I'll write a note telling them were we are sound good, good."

Dear, sleeping beauties

Me and the other two monkeys are going home, we left you breakfast cuz the Greek gods know you fatasses are going to be hungry when you get up.

Sincerely - Samantha 💙

p.s. we're going back to my house you are gladly invited bring your swim trunks, extra clothes for like four days and also an empty stomach we will be bbqing so yeah this unicorn is out BYE!!!!

~ Jaime's pov ~

I woke up with an empty bed where's matt my stomach growled telling me its hungry great I got up and change clothes I left my room and went to wake up the guys we met in the stairwell. "Hey do you guys smell food?" asked mike "hey do you think matt and the girls are down there?" he asked again "yea omg they got us food come on." We got downstairs to find pancakes and chocolate smoothies and a note "hey guys they left a note" I pointed out "well what are you waiting for read it hime, ok ok don't rush me it says dear sleeping beauties me and the other two monkeys we left you breakfast cuz the Greek gods know you fatasses are going to be hungry when you get up sincerely Samantha heart emoji thingy p.s. we're going back to my house you are gladly invited, bring you swim trunks extra clothes for like four days and also an empty stomach we will be bbqing this unicorn is out bye." I said reading the note "well what are we waiting for come on let's eat get our shit an leave" mike said a little to stoke on the plan "mike calm down we all know your excited to see Sammy in a bikini again" I said we all laughed and mike blushed "hey don't blame me she's hot, plus we all know that you like matt so I'm sure I'm not the only one excited to see someone in a swim suit " mike said with a smirk. "Ok come on let eat and get ready its already 9:48"I said, so we ate and got ready by the time we got to Sammy's house it was almost one 😞.

❄ Sam's pov ❄

So we got home changed into our swimsuits I wore my nightmare before Christmas bikini Maddie had her little mermaid one and matt had his batman swim trunks after that we went out to the pool I got the alcohol, soda, and monster matt got the food ready which was just hotdogs ribs hamburgers and pizza!!! And finally my other child turtle Maddie set up the table outside. "Ok what else do we need?" I asked "oh we need to bring out the pool things like the floating chair the volley ball net on a football also we need MUSIC" yelled matt so we did just that I put my phone on its doc and yeah boy and doll face, started play Madeline already knew the lyrics and she only heard it twice damn, the guys are making more songs for their album so they only have wonderless, yeah boy an doll face and current convulsions. "Hey Madeline you know you should sing more often you have a beautiful singing voice" we turned around to see the guys were here "thanks Vic" my shy turtle child said blushing looking down at her feet. I turned around to see that the turtle man was glaring at the short midget I just smirked "what are you smirking at lady rainacorn? Nothing Michael mind your own business, oh what's wrong woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning Samantha" he said smirking I just blushed and turned around. Ugh I hate him so much sometimes why do I love him ugh I can just see the smirk on his face. "Hey Sammy thanks for the view, ugh shut up you pervert" I replied to mike "don't you guys need to change or something" I said turning around to face them "yup will be back come on Mikey, guys." I laughed damn Vic can be such a parent sometimes this made me happy slowly I could see a family starting to form now that the guys were here. The guys came back out moments later mike just had to have matching swim trunks to my bikini didn't he I just frowned at this eh oh well Jaime had his grey swim trunks with the little white dragon on them tony had his dark Vader swim trunks and finally Vic were just black and blue.

✨ Mike pov ✨

We changed and went outside I notice Sam was helping matt with the food which smelled fucken awesome I walked over to the guy "hey guy why don't we get the girls and throw them in the pool" the guys agreed and we made a plan. "You know you guys are kinda rude we didn't get or hello hugs, fine" they all said Vic was already in the pool "hey guys come on get in" the girls yelled no thank you into our chest matt just had a scared look when her realized what we were going to do I just laughed. "What's so funny, this" I told Sammy as I threw her over my shoulder "MICHAEL CRISTOPHER FUENTES PUT ME DOWN RIGHT NOW" she yelled Madeline and Mathew were yelling at the my two bandmates to put them down "no can do baby doll" I said back laughing. We all jumped in and let go of them I saw them nod a little when we noticed that they sunk to the bottom crossed their arms and sat Indian style I heard tony mumble shit under his breath damn "come on guys were sorry" we said they just sat there at the bottom of the pool. That's when I decided to Sam because I mean I love and this just scares me, Jaime did the same I noticed Vic got to Madeline before tone could shit, that's not good I could see they both liked her tone a bit more do. "Don't ever do that shit again you scared us shitless" Vic told them "were sorry" they said pouting tony grabbed Madeline from Vic, Vic just shrugged and walked away to get I don't know what. He came back with a football "who want to play pool football "I do" we all yelled. After about two hours we finally ate it was about 3:40 "this food is awesome who made it?" Jaime asked with a mouth full of food "first of all close your mouth Jaime it's rude second of all je ai fait" Mathew said Jaime swallowed and said "sorry and damn I just fell in love also what the hell did you just said?" "I said 'I did' in French and thank you" matty said while blushing our evening went on like this till like midnight.

🌈 Mathew pov 🌈

It was midnight and we had all changed into our pjs, "ill bring the tents out, oh can I help? Um sure why not" and with that mike and Sammy went inside to get the stuff "um we should pick tent buddies I call Jaime" I said "I call Maddie" tony and Vic said in sync shit, they looked at each other and tension started to rise "um id rider um get my own tent if that's ok" she said looking down then looking back up "sure sweet pea" I said smiling and one arm hugging her. I could see the sadness in her eye "hey it's not your fault its ok" she doesn't like guys touching her she feels unsafe because of the abuse. Mike and Sammy come back laughing YAY! "So I'm guessing you two are tent buddies" I said to the obvious love monkeys they said yea. We set up the tents and said our goodnights to everyone and I went in my tent with Jaime. Goodnight matty, goodnight hime" I said back he raped his arms around my waist and shortly his breathing slowed down I started to think no one calls me matty hmm I can also get use to this I thought in my head and slowly drifted of to sleep.