FAVREMYRAINBOW CHAPTER 1

THEIRD PERSON*POV*

It was normal day in The Steve Saga server Rainbow steve and Sabre were flying around having fun till Rainbow steve lost his powers and started to fall out of the sky*he screamed out in fear*

RAINBOW STEVE'S*POV*

*Me and Sabre were having lots of fun racing from The Rainbow Tree Of Life to the entrance of The Rainbow Town but I felt weird but I thought nothing about it till I started to fall out of the sky I screamed out in fear of my death*Ahhhhhh Sabre help me!!!!*I start crying in fear that I may hit the ground*then I feel someone catch me so I open my eyes to see I was in Sabres arms shaking in fear and crying in fear*Sabre you saved me!!!Your my hero!!!*I hug him*I thought I was going to die?!!!

SABRES*POV*

*I fly around The Rainbow Tree Of Life till I hear Rainbow steve screaming out my name so I go to him*Rainbow steve!!!!*I see him fall out of the sky so I rush to him and catch him*hay you ok?*has Rainbow steve cradled in his arms*what happend why did you fall out of the sky like that?you scared me I thought you were going to die.

RAINBOW STEVE'S*POV*

Sabre I'm sorry I don't know what happened to me I just randomly lost the ability to fly and i-*Sabre kissess me*Sabre why did you just do that?*Starts to blushing*Sabre do you...like me?

SABRES*POV*

*realizes what he just did and starts blushing*Omg Rainbow steve I'm so sorry I didn't mean to I just was happy your ok so I did what I thought was right and that was to....kiss you and yes I do like you and I'm sorry if I maid you feel weird and I'm sure you hate me for tha-*Rainbow steve grabs my hand*

RAINBOW STEVE'S*POV*

*holds Sabres hand and pulls him into a hug*Sabre it's ok I'm not mad at you I actually kinda liked it I was just scared that I did something wrong but I feel the same about you but I didn't want you to hate me but now that I know how you really feel I'm happy you are because I love you Sabre and I don't want you to ever leave me because when I'm around you I feel safe and when your gone I'm scared...what I'm trying to say is that you make me feel strong and I don't like it when I'm not because I'm scared without you and I feel weak.

SABRES*POV*

Rainbow steve I'm sorry I didn't know you felt that way about me*pulls Rainbow steve into a hug and kissess him on the head*I love you to Rainbow steve and you make me feel the same way and I'm glad your my friend...so now we should go and find out what happened to your powers

RAINBOW STEVE'S*POV*

Ya your right we should just incase Nightmare steve attacks and just incase something bad happens not just that I'm a steve I'm supposed to have my powers*i walk to The Rainbow House with Sabre holding my hand smiling*

THEIRD PERS,ON*POV*

Sabre walks to The Rainbow House and get supplies to build the machine to get Rainbow steve's powers back.

RAINBOW STEVE'S*POV*

What if I can't get my powers back?*starts getting scared and shaking and crying*will I loes my powers for goo-*before he could finish his sentence he heard someone and becomes really scared*u-umm hello who are you show yourself?!!!*pulls out a stick*I'm not afraid of you

???*POV*

hahahaha I see your powerless Rainbow steve how pathetic!!!*flys behind Raimbow steve and pulls out a sword and puts it to Rainbow steve's neck*do you know who I am Rainbow steve?*agresif tone in his voice*

RAINBOW STEVE'S*POV*

Ahhhhh stop your hurting me!!!!!*has the sword cuting into his throat*Sabre hel!!!-*blacks out due to the loss of blood*

VOID STEVE'S*POV*

My name is Void steve and this is the end of you Rainbow steve*gets ready to stab Rainbow steve in the heart*goodbye Rainbow steve!!!*stabbes Rainbow steve but misses his heart because he hears Sabre calling out for Rainbow steve so he tp's away after stabbing Rainbow steve*

SABRES*POV*

Rainbow steve?ware are you?*sees Rainbow steve on the floor bleeding*omg Rainbow steve?!!!!*runs to his side and sees his neck is all cut up*Rainbow steve wake up please!!!!*holds him close crying*Rainbow steve please I need you!!!