FAVREMYRAINBOW CHAPTER 2

SABRES*POV*

*Rainbow steve was in my arms dying and I didn't know what to do to save him*Rainbow steve please don't leave me I need you*feels someone's hand move on his face*hu?

RAINBOW STEVE'S*POV*

*I was near death but I couldn't let go I knew Sabre needed me and that I needed him*S-S-Sabre I'm s-sorry I d-didn't have my p-p-powers and I couldn't s-save m-myself from Void*eyes start to shut and his breath start to slow down alot*i-im s-sorry

SABRES*POV*

*Starts crying*Don't be Rain it's ok its not your fault if anything it's my fault for leaving you by yourself without a weapon or something to protect you and for that I am sorry

THIRD PERSON*POV*

Sabre was there on the ground crying as his friend laid lifeless in his arms sabre started to scream out in anger as Void just watched him yell out in anger and watched as Rainbow steve died

SABRES*POV*

Rainbow steve!!!!!!*he hugged his friend for one last time and then picked him up and cradled his freind in his arms crying and walked into The Rainbow House and to Rainbow steve's room and laid him on his bed*Rain I'm so sorry you...you didn't deserve this!!!!....no he's not dead he's just sleeping I'm sure he can't be dead he's Rainbow steve the most important and kind and loveable most beautiful steve thare is so he can't be dead maybe if I kill Void steve maybe he will come back to life...hehe..hehehehehe!!!!*pulls out 2 swords and runs outside*Oh Void ware are you?*is anger then ever*

VOID STEVE'S*POV*

Well well well it seems like your freind is dead so unfortunate but that's how life works but for you..you can just respawn and fight again and again and again but for a steve that's different because we are apart of the game and when we die are code is destroyed and are bodys just stay thare as a trophy or a prize that you did good job so you know what that means right?!!!

SABRES*POV*

*Starts crying alot*It means I can't bring him back to me...

VOID STEVE'S*POV*

That's right and that means he's dead and he's not coming back hahahaha*pulls out his void sword*but you be with him if I kill you

SABRES*POV*

You know what go ahea-*hears someone behind him*

RAINBOW STEVE'S*POV*

Sabre stop I'm ok don't do this please!!*hugs Sabre crying in the real world*please I'm sorry I didn't mean to leave you I was just really hurt and I guess I respawnd?

SABRES*POV*

*I see that Rainbow steve was hugging me but not in the game but in the real world so I hug him back crying*Rainbow steve your alive but how and how are you in this world?!!!