Chapter 1: FENNBIRN

"Must I do this, Kiara?"

Kiara frowned. "Kristina, you must. It is for the best. It is not safe here any longer. You'll be safe there, and Nagini will protect you." She snapped, gesturing to the Western Green Mamba next to her. (A/N not the Dark Lord's Nagini, I just used the name. And yes, I am aware that Nagini is actually a boa constrictor, but Kristina's is different.)
"Kiara. I am your queen. It is quite normal for the triplets to fight to the death. Why can't I?"

Kiara took a deep breath. "Because things are different right now. You are a Blue Queen, but no one knows about you. The Poisoner Queen we were to have taken in is also living here. One of your sisters. There were two Poisoners born in your cycle, and your mother told me to hide and protect you. You WILL go away. I can't lose both of the girls I raised."
Kristina sat on her bed, shocked. "You mean, I'm not the true Poisoner Queen you've raised me to be."
Sighing, Kiara answered. "Yes and no. The 'true' Poisoner Queen is your sister, Caitriona. You were raised as a Poisoner Queen, and you technically are one. But you aren't supposed to be like your other sisters, merciless and cruel."

"So you've just been lying to me all my life?!!?!!" Kristina's dark eyes flashed dangerously. When a Queen is mad, it's not a good thing.
Kiara sighed again. "Kristina. Calm down, please! Don't you want your last moments on Fennbirn to be happy?"
With a glare, Kristina replied, "Not after what you just told me."
"Kris, please! Stop. I've brought your favorite poisoned delicacies." Kiara said, pulling a cover off of a tray.
The smell of the poisoned food made Kristina's mouth water.
"Fine. Thank you for the food. I suppose I must not get too used to tainted food when I will only be eating untainted food at Hogwash." Kristina said, eating a belladonna berry.

Kiara smiled. "Thank you Kris. I'm sorry that this had to come out this way. And it's Hogwarts. If you're to start going there, you need to say the name correctly. And you will be a sixth year. After you complete your two years of school, you will live either in Scotland or on the Mainland."
Kristina nodded. "Okay Kiara. I understand why this has to happen, and I hope Caitriona wins the crown."
"Thank you Kristina. You've been a wonder Poisoner Queen, and I hope I can see you again."
The two Poisoners hugged, and ate the small feast in front of them. When they were done, Kristina was dressed in a hooded cloak, and was sent out onto the boat.
"My dear Kristina, I hope you have the safest travels. I love you." Kiara said.
I love you. Words you almost never heard a Poisoner say. So if they said that they loved you, that was a huge deal.
Kristina threw herself at Kiara for one last hug. "I'll miss you so much Kiara."
"Tina, I'll miss you so much. Why do you have to go?" Kristina's best friend Izabella said.
"Iz, I'll miss you too. It is for the best. Please, write to me with Peanut if you can."
Peanut was Izabella's Familiar, for she was a Naturalist. Yes. A Naturalist with a group of Poisoners. Strange. But it was normal for them.
"I promise I will, Tina." Izabella said through tears.
Kristina waved goodbye to all of the other people, and her boat set off.
"Queen Kristina. We are the crew taking care of you and this boat for your journey. We hope you have an enjoyable time." A sailor said.
Kristina inclined her head to show that she had heard. She didn't really feel like talking.

HOGWARTS

Hours later, they arrived at the Black Lake in Hogwarts, where the headmaster, Albus Dumbledore, greeted her.
"Ah, there she is. Kristina Thorn."
Kristina frowned. She'd never had a last name before, but she played it cool.
"Dumbledore." She responded, her face still set as a queen.
"Ms. Thorn, come with me. Do you have any bags?"
Kristina gestured to a small pile of bags on the boat.
"Ah, I see. I will get them for you."
Before Dumbledore got to levitate her luggage, she cut in, "Stop." Her Queenly voice stilled the headmaster.
She reached her arm out, and a large green snake slithered out of the pile and stood next to her. "You may continue." She commanded, and started walking towards the castle.

Hi guys! This is my new story, a Harry Potter and a Three Dark Crowns crossover. If you couldn't tell, it's written in a different style than I usually write in. I wanted to try something different for a change. Anyway, enjoy!

~Gryffinclawin1129 <3