THE ANGEL OF BLOOD, AND THE TIGRESS

It has been several years since the finding of Catherine and things were looking up for some bits while down in others. The up part is from more and more worlds accepting the Imperial truth and joining the Imperium. The downside is that with more territory came the need for more soldiers, while the Imperial army could supply that and then some it largely depended on the Legio Astartes to function correctly and well they started to have specific defects. Like the 9th legion and what is called the red thirst and the black rage, there is no cure for it so the 9th puts them into drop pods and launches them at enemy encampments as though they were shock infantry. Another genetic mutation from the now spamming of spess mehreens is in the masters of change who are suffering from what is called the flesh change, there is no cure and it always ends in total agony for the unlucky bastard who is experiencing it. But things for the most part are looking up the Empress had just informed her children of another one of their siblings has been found on a planet and must come at once to meet her. When Magnus arrived, he recognized the planet it was Baal, the two moons, the red sand covering the entire planet. This was Baal all right, the home to sanguinius of the Blood Angels or 9th legion. When they touched down they saw the population of the city bowing at their feet, and then Magnus remembered what technology level these people were, they just got out of the feral era and into the feudal era. So, they think that they were gods because the technology and height of them, another thing that makes them believe they are gods is when the empress using her psychic powers to broadcast her voice across the entire city.

Empress: Bring me Sanguina, I and my host wishes to speak with her.

Then out of the crowd comes a woman with blond hair and Angel wings adorned upon her back she was 7'9 and was better looking than Felicia much to her chagrin. She came to the Empress and knelt at her feet and asked a question.

Sanguina: What is it you desire of me?

Empress: My daughter, I have come to reunite your world with the rest of humanity and make my family more whole.

Sanguina: So, you claim to be my mother?

Empress: It is better if I show you. Come Isis, Magnus, Vespine, Catherine back to the Bucephalus.

When they made back onto the personal flagship of the empress Sanguina was naturally speechless, after all how can a person who has only known swords, spears and other primitive technology hope to comprehend this. She saw her home world below her, and the two moons that orbit her planet. Then the Empress took her into a private room t talk to her by herself.

Felica: I'm very jealous.

Magnus: Why?

Felica: Are you kidding!?! Did you not see her? She is beyond me in terms of looks and sounds like a angel of old myths. She is beyond me, Vespine, Isis, and Catherine when it comes to appearances! I saw you sneaking glances at her to!

Catherine who was not really paying attention suddenly had suddenly became very interested.

Catherine: What was that you said Magnus was doing Felicia?

Magnus in his mind: OHSHITOHSHITOHSHIT.

Felicia: I saw him sneaking glances at her when she wasn't looking, (Magnus goes to get out of doge, Catherine follows.) or so I think. Hey Isis where did they go.

Isis: (facepalms)

With Magnus

Magnus: OHSHITOHSITHOHSHITOHSITHOHSHITOHSITHOHSHITOHSITH.

Catherine: Come back here! I want you so you can see why I'm better than that wore. [A/N: She is a Yandere, and one to the extreme.]

Then Magnus remembered something from Corvus, the ability to become invisible. So that is what he did, he hid himself from her perception and stealthed away. As he was heading back to meet with Isis and Felicia and Vespine he heard something, it sounded like crying? When he went to investigate he found Sanguina in a corner crying to herself.