THE WARRIOR AND THE WALL

3 years have passed since Tigress has been located and from that moment the great crusade has progressed and with Caliban producing more and more Astartes with prior combat experience and their own special way of gaining information from the enemy, dark interrogation that only the Night Lords can surpass in terms of how cruel it is. But a new world has been located and it bears one of the Matriarchs, the IV legion specifically. Her home world is like that of the ancient Grecco city states, in language and culture and architecture. As Magnus, Tigress, Isis, and the others touched down on the surface into a battle field specifically. Ballista like engines but it fired rapidly and fired many shots at once compared to the beleaguered defenders of the city. People were dying, left and right on both sides the amount of casualties was staggering for armies that only had bows and swords in hand, so Magnus, Sangunia and Vespine immediately jumped into battle. Magnus making a Beeline to the largest person on the battlefield who was easy to spot for she was leading from the front and was at least 3 times larger than every normal human on the battlefield, he charged up to her while killing any person attempting to stop him not on his sisters side while also knocking out people on his sister's side that attempted to stop him. When he reached her she raised a warhammer(PUN!) and pointed it at Magnus who was having a flashback to Nocturne.

Magnus: I wish simply to help.

Pandora(Fem Perturabo): And just who are you stranger?

Magnus: I am Magnus, the red king of Prospero.

Pandora: I have never heard of that kingdom. So the truth, now.

Magnus: But I am telling the truth. I come from the stars, sister.

Pandora:Sister?

Magnus: Yes, you are my sister and me and our family has brought our own army and legions, mine the Masters of change, the Blood Angels, The Salamanders, and others have come to your call. Even one that our mother had personally crafted for you, the Iron Warriors. Watch them now look.

And she did look and saw figures which her mind and everyone else that came from olympia saw as golems in orange and grey charging into the enemy's walls and killing all in it while they had others in rhinos fire explosive shots at the wall effectively making it crumble into nothing. Then the other legions charged through the breach all having orders relayed through Vox channels inside their helmet and well the enemy quickly crumbled after that.

1 hour later

Pandora: Whilst I am grateful for the help you have bestowed upon me. Who are you all, I do not trust the red man that we are family, so I ask who are you and what is your purpose here?

Empress: As Magnus has said you are one of my children Pandora, and I have come to find all my lost children in the hopes oh reuniting all of humanity and bringing a golden age upon everyone involved. You will be one of the ways to reach that goal, with you leading the Iron Warriors, the fourth legion.

Pandora: I am no fighter but am a builder, the only reason I was fighting these now dead enemies was because they attacked one vassal under my protection and I could not let such a thing slide.

Magnus: Well how about as a sign of goodwill I let you build whatever you want on my own home planet? Also judging by the way you talk and wanting to build things I can tell you are an Intellectual.

Pandora: I like to fancy myself as one, why?

Magnus: I am one myself, I use my intelligence to gather knowledge from many worlds over the span of what is to be centuries. Under what I call the Prosporine Dominion you can help me reach what I desire, it is the same as mother in terms of a golden age, but one made of ancient sciences and understanding, one built not by the sword but by reason, science, and logic! Think of it you can help me reach those goals and mother is helping with that, well more i'm helping her with it.