Salty

Author's Note: I feel like this fanfiction has no plot and my writing skills suck so I'm going to add something very cliché and dumb into this fic, you're welcome.

(Y/N)'S POV**

I sat in my chair resting my head on my palm as I dangerously watched Eugene talk with one of our editors. Usually at Buzzfeed if there were editors that weren't part of the video they wouldn't come to the filming scene, but since we left Buzzfeed, the guys decided to change it up and allow the editors to be in the film set. This way they could "Get a better idea" of how to edit the videos.  

My lips tightened as the editor laughed loudly and continuously inched closer towards Eugene whenever he opened his mouth. Eugene could've said that he killed someone and that darn editor would probably laugh obnoxiously with a dumb remark like, "Haha I see that you're one of those ~bad boys~". I almost threw up at my thoughts and the sight of the two, before I could do anything about, I don't know, killing her, Zach places his hand on my shoulder, "Hey, you alright? You look like you might throw up.."  I grimace and tear my eyes off the two, I stand up quickly, shocking Zach, "I'm completely fine, I've never been better." I give the editor one last death glare before leaving the studio to get some fresh air.

ZACH'S POV** 

I watched (Y/N) leave, clearly she wasn't feeling alright so I looked around the studio, trying to find Eugene. As I walked I heard loud laughing, I turned towards the laugh only to see one of our editors and Eugene talking, "Eugene!" I shout over her laugh. Eugene looks up and waves, as I walk towards them I felt someone staring at me. Feeling slightly uncomfortable, I ignored the feeling, "Eugene, (Y/N) looks under the weather, you should go check up on her". Our editor who I recalled her name was Maddy, snorted, "why would Eugene need to check up on her?" she rolled her eyes at me and sweetly looked towards Eugene, "If you want I can go check up on her?"

Ah, now I know why (Y/N) was feeling salty today.

I grinned at Maddy, "Don't worry about it Maddy, don't you have a video to go edit anyways?" I said with a bit of bitterness hinting at the end of my question-like demand. She huffed, "I'll be back later Eugene, let's get drinks later yeah?" He smiled, "sure Maddy, I got nothing better to do." she laughs and waves a goodbye at Eugene, completely ignoring me. I watch her leave and sharply glare at Eugene, "What was that?" Eugene cocks his head to the side, "What do you mean, also why were you so salty to Maddy?". I looked at him, readjusting my glasses I told him, "You have a girlfriend for Christ's sake and yet here you are flirting with a girl." He shakes his head, "Flirting my ass, there was no way I was flirting, I would never do that to (Y/-" he stops midsentence, a face of realization runs over his face, "I forgot about (Y/N)! I haven't talked to her all day today!" He suddenly makes a 180 degree turn, before he ran I caught his jacket sleeve, "I don't think she would want to talk to the douche who forgot about her all day and flirted with another girl." He looks at me, "Then what?! are you gonna talk to her?! Am I gonna lose (Y/N) as I watch her run off with you?! Please, enlighten me!" I let go of his jacket sleeve and cross my arms, "Firstly, I have no intention of dating (Y/N), secondly I have a lovely girlfriend of my own and thirdly, you'll lose (Y/N) on you own, not by me, seeing as how you're acting right now" 

He runs his hand through his hair and sighs, "I'll be here, I'll talk to (Y/N) later." I stare at him, "You aren't waiting  here, because I know you waiting here means you've given up on (Y/N) and are planning on going to the damn bar with Maddy, c'mon go talk to (Y/N). But please, don't be a dick." He looks at me opening his mouth to say something, but immediately closes his mouth and nods. He walks away to go talk to (Y/N).

Ah, now I'm feeling salty.