mask x outgoing!reader

(first of all, sorry for not posting. This one's on me for slacking, im sorry. Secondly, sorry if it's a bit out of character. And Trixie if you read this I will slice you with a cleaver:) )

Requested by: trendy_dualist
I hope this is okay !!

You woke up with the warm light of the sun beaming on your face. What better day to spend outside then today. You pulled yourself up and looked at your clock on your nightstand. You had beaten your 8 30 alarm by 6 minutes. You contemplated whether to do turf war today or relax. As you were thinking an idea came to your mind. 'I'm going to try to convince mask to come out to a park with me today.' mask was one of your good friends. He hated bubble happy people but, when it came to you he made an exception. You grew up together from little squid to who you are now. You dragged out your phone and messaged mask.

Y/n:
Hey masky! Wanna go out to the park today?

Mask:
No, I don't want to. Also, don't call me that.

This frustrated you a little. You knew he'd say no but, still.
Y/n:
Please? We don't spend as much time together as we used to :( this could be a good time to spend with eachother.

You waited eargerly for his response, hoping it convinced him.

Mask:
Fine. When?
You couldn't help smile as you read those two words.

Y/n:
30 minutes?

Mask:
Okay.

After reading the message you dashed to your inkling death proof shower.

It wasn't long before you headed out to the park in your normal gear, eager to see mask. Once you made it there, you took a seat on one of the benches by the bridge on top of a little River. In the distance you could see mask making his way towards you. You sat in your seat, holding your happiness. He sat by you, greeting each other. "It's been so long, masky!" You pulled him into a quick hug. As you pull back, blush was visible on his cheeks, but he cocked his head the other way. "Adorable." You thought to yourself. After sitting in brief awkward silence, mask coughed, bringing you back to you senses. "Oh, right. Let's go get some icecream and take a stroll through the park." Mask agreed and you both head to an icecream truck. The man in the icecream truck had finished giving two small squidlings in front of you their icecream. He turned his gaze to the both of you as you and mask made your way up to him."hello, what can I do for you today?" He asked politely. "Oh, I would like one (favourite ice cream flavour) and one..." You turned to mask. "Blueberry." Mask stated.

The man turned and served you two your icecream. You thanked him and payed him.

You both walked around, having small, comfortable talk between each other. "Yeah, I agreed alohas parties ar--" a little squidling had bumped into you, knocking your icecream out of your hand. The squid hadn't even turned back to apologize, how rude. You stared in sadness at the puddle of icecream on the stone. After silence, mask spoke up. "Do you want miiine?" Snapping you back to your senses you looked up at him. He hadn't had much of his icecream because of his mask (y'know) "a-are you sure?" You asked, uncertain. He pushed the ice cream towards you and you took it. "Thank you masky~" you praised him. He averted his gave from you. "It's nooothiiing.." you swear you could see embarassment in his eyes. 
Smiling at him, you started licking (eating? That isn't supposed to be sexual. This is a pure oneshot lads) the icecream, enjoying the flavour.

It was soon dawn and you both had played some turf wars together, staying out longer then planned. Both of you had taken a break on a table by crusty Sean's. You slumped down in your chair, sighing. "We better go then," you said, exhausted. Mask stood up and you dragged yourself up. "I didn't mind todaaay.. ..maybe we should hang out moreee, I missed youuu..," mask said, instantly regretting the last part. You couldn't help but aw at his words. "Aww, masky. I had missed you too, that's why I messaged you!" You grinned. You both stared into each other's eyes. Growing closer. Soon enough, you pulled him into a strong hug. Surprised, he hugged back. You grabbed your bag on the chair. " I'll see you again masky! Bye!" You happily waved as you headed out into the distance. Later that night, you had consumed masks thoughts with your sweet and upgoing personality. He tried pushing these thoughts away but he couldn't help it.