chp 20

"It was you. Tsk. Should've known.."

He walks out the stall stalking closer to me as I back away.

"My girlfriend freaked out before we could get to the main course. What are you gonna do about this hard dick bitch? "

I try to say stop but no words come out. Shit.

"What was that? Cat got your tongue? Youre just making this easier for me. "

I make a dash for the door but hes right on my tail.

I try to back kick him but he grabs my leg mid air. Yanking it making me fall down face first. He grabs me by my hair dragging me away from the door.

Fuck my face hurts.

I touch my face. Thank goodness no blood.

"Id try to make you suck my dick but I'm not willing to part with such a precious limb."

I didnt see when he took off his belt. But I felt the sting from it.

"Settle down bitch." He says as he holds my head in place while kneeing my back.

I try to buck him off but that results in a harder hit. Making me silently cry out.

He manages to tie my hands together. He lifts me up standing behind me forcing me to look in front of the sinks mirrior.

"Aint no paperweight here to stop me now bitch. You were never a match for me. Cant believe you made me wait so long. Im gonna give it to you so fucking good . "

He says while dry humping me and squeezing my breasts roughly from behind.

I shake my head. Tears in my eyes.

"Im gonna fuck that cunt of yours raw, sluts like you should be used to that. You better be on birth control too . If you come looking for child support, you aint gonna get it from me. I dont give a fuck how good yo pussy is you aint tying me down. "

He flips me around siting me on the counter. He immediately starts assaulting my breasts with his mouth.

The pleasure was intense as he continued to rub himself against me.

His lips realese my nipple with a pop. My eyes roll back.

"You like that slut? "
He smirks at me.

He pulls me off the ledge with a struggle and forces me to bend over the counter. He grabs my hair.

"You should see the look on your face as I fuck you senseless."

He looks me in the eye through the mirror.
"Don't mess with my wife, a queen? All I see is a whore waiting to get turned out."

And he was right. It didnt make any sense how much pleasure I got as he fucked my pussy from behind.
Each stroke was precise and powerful.

The different positions he put me in only added to my pleasure. I came many times. I hate how my body reacts to it so much.

"Good girl. I knew you just needed the right master. I bet it feels good to be properly fucked for once."

I shake my head trying to break out of this lust trance ive been put under.

"Deny it all you want. Your body spasms tell me different. " He comes inside me as he says that triggering another orgasm for me.

I mouth out I hate you as he pulls out of me lazily.

"Alright slut im done with you. You can go back to your little sugar daddy. Let him take care of you. "

He heads over to the door and I follow behind him shaking my head no.

"Eh? Dont tell me you're in love with me after one fuck."

I shake my head. And point my head to the direction of the vent.

Ill be damned after all this im still stuck with Hoseok.

"What is it girl? "

I sneer at his tone. Its one as if you were talking to a dog. I walk over to the stall looking up nonetheless.

He follows behind cautious. He looks up at the vent.

"So this is what you were after? Trying to escape like a spy or some shit? Okay. I can do this much for you."

He pets my head. I bite my tongue.

He removes the panel for me and unties me.

I try to hit him but he blocks my fist completely.

"Dont test me y/n. Only way you can beat me is with a weapon. You better go while I'm playing nice. That husband of yours must be trash if youre trying to escape through a vent "

I pull back and roll my eyes.

"Do I need to leave now and expose you? You acting real arrogant."
I shake my head as I plead with my eyes

"Thats better."

I quickly climb up and go through the vent.

He covers it back up.

"Ill wait here for a bit. The jig will be up if I were to leave right away. You owe me one. But then again I'm sure you wont mind giving it to me." He laughs.

Jerk.