14

Megan's point

*Buzz*
I secretly hide my phone under the dining table so my brother doesnt see it. I bet he will scold me for that if he sees me. But eating while playing on phone is so tempting and fun. I dont get how he hates it, so old fashion!!!

"I'm finished. Thanks for the meal oppa! I am going to bed early today so good night!" I fake a yawn and excuse myself from the table.

Lying on my bed, I open my text messages and see a message from Chanyeol. i cant help but to smile. I wonder what he is gonna tell me. He always text me, and i mean always. Sometimes he just text me to say hi....... and even though those are not important, my heart still flutters when i read them

"Tomorrow 3:15 PM soccer after school. I have something really important to tell you.I will see you there."

Hmmmm... what's so important that he cant tell me through messages? The tone is kind of serious, i really it isnt something bad.

The memory of last week's date suddenly appears in my brain. I blush, thinking about the kiss. Every single day, I seem to like him more. During school or even at home, my brain is full of him. His tall body, cheeky smiles, lame jokes...... He is so perfect!!! Me on the other side though.......I am not pretty. I do not have a model-like body nor do i have a smart brain. Compare to Chanyeol, I am so useless.. People always say that I lack of confidence and I know it's true. But sometimes I really don't think I deserve him. He is like a prince while I am a servant.....

I drift to sleep as the heavy thought haunts me...............

"Chanyeollllll!!!!" I am almost at the field and I already see Chanyee.ol standing there. He has his back facing me. No matter how loud i yell, he does not turn around. He finally glances up after I pull his sleeves. Unlike the normal smiley Chanyeol, he has a annoyed and angry looking face.

"Let's break up!" He suddenly says

"What? Why? Did I do something wrong? Tell me, I can fix everything. " My breath starts to become difficult as my brain tries to process his words. He cant possibly be saying this... I mean, he likes me..... right?

" I don't like you anymore! You are annoying" His cold words stab right into my heart. Tears roll down uncontrollably and the next thing i know, he already walks away. I feel like i am dying as I lose control of my body. My heart aches and the pain worsens.

" I dont like you anymore." His words ring in my head....

*Ring*

The alarm goes off and I jump up from the bed. It is just a dream. I am so relief. "Of couse it is. Chanyeol would never do something like that to me. " The fact it is a dream brightens my mood as I forget about the nightmare and start to prepare meeting Chanyeol in the afternoon.

"Today is going to be great! Dreams are always opposite." I look in the mirror and give myself an ecouraging smile.

*****

2.99K reads!!! Oh my godddd this is aweseome!!! I love you guys. Thanks for the comment too... What do you guys think of this chapter?? The next chapter is going to be interesting :)

I have so many exams coming up but i promise i will come back soon. (If you guys wanna) Please vote and comment because they are the motivations of me continuing this novel.