1. Excitement

Photo credit to Meagan

"What time is it...."

I rubbed my eyes and yawned

."6:45!!!! Oh my god I am going to be late!!! I knew I shouldn't have drank so much beer yesterday"

I groaned and hurried to the washroom. My name is Megan. I am a 20 years old girl who is currently studying at Seoul University, the best university in Korea. I am sharing a house with my best friend, Sophie because the rent in Seoul is SOOOOO expensive!!!!

Today was a very important day for me , I was going on a date with my sunbai. From that said, you know I had to dress up nicely. To be honest with you all , I had never put on makeup before. They were just not for me. I mean, how could I waste time on putting black ink all around my eyes when I could have more time sleeping. Fine i admit it, i am just a lazy ass.

But today was different!! it was my first date with my crush!!GAHH!

I quickly took out an eyeliner and a mascara.

"Hmm how are you suppose to use this??"

I murmured. dude it wasn't because I was stupid, the instructions on the back was so hard!!I followed the instructions Sophie had told me "

FINISH.AHHHH WHO THE HELL IS THIS??!!!!"

I screamed , thowing the mascara on the bed, and cried

" Sophieeeee I need your help!!"

and there went Sophie laughing her ass off

****

Hi guys and girls!!! continue to read please. i know its pretty boring at first, but it will get better. i hope lol.