Chapter 8~Kayla's P.O.V

“Distance means so little when someone means so much."

~Anonymous

____________________

Kayla's P.O.V

Everything starts to go in slow motion, Jackson fires the gun,the balding man gets shot in the neck. The room is silent for ten seconds and then helk breaks loose. Memembers of this "gang" fire their weapons at Jackson and his friend. They both have perfect aim and kill all the men before us. Their bodies lye motionless on the floor. Tears roll down my cheeks as I see blood pool around the corpse. Nausea is what makes me throw up on the ground. I throw up everything that I last ate, until just acid comes from my esophagus.

   Collapsing on the floor, Jackson runs over me and craddles my body. I would like to scream,cry,puke,throw something or do anything to not feel like a lunatic. But I feel it is too late.

"Fay, I know its a lot to take in, but I am deeply sorry you had to see me that way." I don't respond, I just bury my head deeper into his chest as sobs rack over my body. Why do all the worst things happen in my life?

  Jackson holds me tighter, and I am so tired that I let him. He kisses my forehead and whispers reassuring words in my ear, but nothing stops me from repeating the image of Jackson killing men. I may have been abused, but never were guns involved.

  AHHHHHHH! I jump up out of Jackson's hold and run to the source. It sounds like the twins.I rush into the room and surely enough, did I see the boys tied back to back to a chair. In the room with them, was a tall man with short brown hair and cold eyes. I stare deeply into the persons unfriendly soul, and I scream,

"Let them go,"  he chuckles lightly and replies,

"Now, why should I?,"

"Because you may be a misunderstood man, who does not know what he really wants."

"Sweetie, I know what I want." He clicks the hollister/bullet in place and puts it against Matty's skull. I shriek and plead to the man.

  He maniacally laughs, and clicks the bullet in place. He was about to fire the gun at Matty but decides to point the gun at me, right as he fires, a dark figure slips in front of me.

«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»

SOOOOOO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN A WHILE!!!!!!! Well, I updated and there will be less cliffhangers! Thanks for reading:)  Hope you enjoyed!

~shoes_8675<3