Part 1 - Cameron Dallas sister

Y/n is an ordinary girl, 16 years old. But Cameron Dallas is her brother.

Y/n's pov:

- Y/n!! Com downstairs, Cameron yells.

- Yeah?

- Nash is throwing a party on Saturday and you're going.

- Do I have to? You know what I think about parties.

- Yes, it's just the Magcon boys and a few friends. And Shawn will be there, he says with a smile.

He knows that I like Shawn.

- Fine, I answer while I blushes.

I walked back to my room. I starting to watch Netflix on my tv. I thought about what could happen on the party in two days.

Saturday:

I wake up by someone jumping into my bed. I turn around and see Cam lay next to me, smiling.

- Why are you smiling? I ask him, still being half asleep.

- It's Saturday and you know what that means. Party!!!!!

- Yeah. What time do we leave?

- The party starts at 8pm, so 7.40pm.

- What time is it now?

- 12pm, so get up sleepyhead.

Cam drags me out of the bed. I take a shower before going downstairs to eat something. When I was done I watched Netflix. At 6.30pm I start getting ready by doing my makeup.

- Are you ready? We're going now.

- Yes I'm coming.

When I get downstairs Cam is looking at me with his mouth wide open.

- What?

- You look beautiful.

- Can you stop staring so we can leave?

- Yeah, let's go.

Cameron grabs the car key and opens the door for me. 10 minutes later we arrived at Nash's house. The door opens by Shawn. He looks at me with big eyes.

- Can you stop staring at my sister? I know she's hot but that doesn't means you have to stare, Cameron says a bit annoyed.

Shawn blushed, like I do. We walk inside and sit down with the others. Cam says hi to all the boys. A girl that I've never seen before walks out from the kitchen. She sits down next to Shawn and starts flirting with him. Shaw looks at me while I'm looking away.

- Wanna play truth or dare? Nash ask.

- Why not, almost everyone says.

Nash disappears into the kitchen and come back with a bottle. We sit down in a circle on the floor. This can go any way. Nash spins the bottle and it stops on...

What do you think about it? I have post it on instagram.

My instagram: shawn__mendes__shawn