Part 13 - What happened?

Y/n's pov:

I open my eyes and I'm laying in our bed again. I'm totally wet and warm, it has been an nightmare. I turn around but Shawn really doesn't lays next to me. I look at my phone and it's 8:04 am. My heart begins to beat faster again and I jump out of my bed. Tears are rolling down my cheeks. What if this wasn't a dream? What if he really had an accident and didn't survived?

I run out of our room, down the hall I'm still crying, a lot. Suddenly I collide with someone who's bigger than me, who has more muscles than me, who's familiar to me. I look in his face still crying and as I see that I collided with Shawn I totally break down and cry the hell out of me. Shawn drops down his water bottle and picks me up.

- Babe, Babe? What happened? Why are you crying? Babe? He screams worried and nervous.

I can't speak. The whole crew and his family heard my breaking down and Shawn's screaming and they're all coming out of their rooms. Everyone looks totally shocked and they don't know what to do.

- Oh my god Shawn, what happened? Karen says worri.

- What's wrong with her? Andrew asks. 

- Is everything okay with her? Mike says.

Everyone keeps asking questions but Shawn doesn't know either.

- I carry her to our room, I think she needs to rest. I talk to you later! He says with tears in his eyes.

He let me to our room on bed. He lays next to me and holds me tight, while he's fondling my head. I'm not able to speak. I'm still shocked. That dream was so real.