Part 6 - bloody lip

Y/n's pov:

I wake up to someone knocking on the door. I go and open. There stands Shawn. We look at each other. He kisses me and I kiss back.

- I'm sorry I didn't listen to you. He says after the kiss.

- You're here now. I say and kiss him again.

- How about changing clothes and we having breakfast in a cafe?

-Give me 40 minutes and I'm done.

I'm taking a shower. After 40 minutes I am ready and I go down.Shawn and Cameron watch TV. They don't notice that I come down so I sit next to Shawn and kiss him on the cheek. He smiles.

- Hi.

- Hi.

- Shall we go?

- Yes.

- When do you come home? Cameron asks.

I'm looking at Shawn.

- She comes home at 3pm. He answers.

- Take care of her now Shawn and if you breaks her heart I will break you.

- I will take care of her and I will never break her heart. Shawn says while he is look at me. I'm smiling like an idiot.

When we arrive at the café we order breakfast and sit down at a table.When we have sat down, I see that Josh enters the cafe and walks towards us.

- What are you doing here with him? You should be with me instead. Josh says.

- She shouldn't be with you. Shawn says and gets up.

Josh goes toward Shawn and hits him in the face.

- Stop!!! I scream.

I go between Shawn and Josh. I look at Josh and then turn to Shawn and grab his hand. We go out of the cafe and go to Shawn's apartment. I'm starting to dry Shawn's bloody lip.

- I'm sorry. I say and look at Shawn's lip.

- It's not your fault.

- Yes. If I had never dated him this would never have happened.

- You couldn't know what was going to happen.

- You deserve someone much better than me.

- I'd rather to sit here with a bloody lip and you than anywhere else.

I'm starting to smile and Shawn kisses me. I kiss back. He pulls away.

- Ouch.

- Sorry. Didn't think about the lip.

- It does not matter. He says and I kiss him on the forehead.

A few hours later:

We sit on the couch and cuddles while we watch movies.

-How about we order pizza for lunch? Shawn says.

- Sounds good.

- What do you want for pizza?

- Kebab.

Shawn orders pizza.

- The pizza is here in 20 minutes.

20 minutes later it rings on the door and I go and open. There is a handsome guy (not nicer than Shawn, there is no handsome than Shawn) with our pizza.

- Hey hottie. He says.

- Hi?

- What's your name?

- Y/n. And yours?

- Mikael.Shall we share the pizza?

Shawn's pov:

- Hey hottie. I hear an unfamiliar voice.

- Hi. Y/n replies.

- What's your name?

- Y/n. And yours?

- Mikael.Shall we share the pizza?

I get angry and jealous. That's my girl.I go to the door and there the pizza guy is standing and flirting with Y/n.I stand next to the Y / n and put my arm around her waist and kiss her on the forehead. I look up with a smile and see how Mikael gets sad and gives me the pizza. Y/n gives him the money and closes the door.

- Did you get jealous? She asks.

- Maybe a little.

- You're cute when you're jealous.

- Am I not sweet otherwise then?

- You are always sweet and good looking. She says and kisses me on the cheek.

We sit down on the couch and eat the pizza. After we have eaten up the pizza, Y/n falls asleep in my lap. She is so beautiful. I take a picture and then I fall asleep too.

***

Fun fact: I was (is) angry at a guy named Mikael while I wrote this part

(Taylor Caniff liked this part on instagram)