Chapter five

Please vote, thank you!.

Morgana's pov

I did it, can't believe I did, but I did, my phone was blowing up. I was in my car now, twelve missed calls with the next one coming in, it was Paula, I probably was in for an earful, my nerves were calmer now, I decided to answer.

"Mam, can you please explain to me why a picture of you and the Ceo of BB kissing......practically chewing each other's lips is already hashtag one on every blog ?

Should I have consulted Paula before making such an impulsive action, i didn't leave space for scheming, my soul was way too unrested for that, I really could not handle maturely a bruise to my ego.

"Ok well I don't think I thought my plan through but I got this idea of leaving a recording chip under his desk at the office, When you incessantly kept asking me what happened and why I was pale after I came out I was too stunned to speak, i myself didn't even realize what happened but I tell you Paula that man groped me, he did, he is rude and mannerless, I couldn't let him have the last laugh so I decided to enact revenge, maybe I didn't think it through but I knew he was going to this bar and the idea came at me."

"He groped you? what do you mean he groped you? Well why didn't you use that fact to cause the scandal?, why did you go kiss him in front of all those people, have you seen what the tabloids are headlining the incident with and we've got to get rid of that recorder cause the whole situation may turn against you if he finds out."

"I didn't think of my plan well enough, but I also thought about it well enough to know I couldn't publicize the fact that he groped me, he is still the owner of our biggest goal right now, can't have him arrested, but I needed something that would get me close to him and kissing him knowing it'd be publicized was the only thing that came to mind, whether positive or negative attention, I need some story that binds us together, The launch is in like what less than two weeks? I'm desperate Paula, You know the plan was to announce being the new owner of Starok along with the new project launch, I'm desperate Paula, i had to act fast, they can't not sell that building to me, Starok will be mine no matter what".

"What do you mean?".

I mean if he wants to quiet down the publicity about to happen he either has to say we are dating or I harassed him but it can't be the latter because I am going to blackmail him, by letting him know I'd tell the media he groped me and I'm a woman so it's a nastier situation for him, it will drag a scandal out, his first scandal and I know he wouldn't want that, so he has no choice but to discuss it my way.

"I see, I understand, I just hope you haven't stepped hard on water dear mam, the fact this wasn't spoken of with me is not.... not professional, please whenever you're about to make brand affecting decisions like this ensure to discuss with me okay?",

"Yes, yes, I will, and even if I have stepped on some hard water the only choice now is to swim to the other side, take care and don't forget to send in the final blueprints this night.

"Yes mam".

The call ended and I thought about what Paula said,

Stepping on water huh.....

I was still parked outside the restaurant and could see Benjamin come out with his date, The paparazzi were already flooding outside the bar with incessant flashes, his date's face was the definition of confusion and his?, his was pure fury, mad fury, I don't think he remembered he was with anyone again as he came out and pushed through the paparazzi straight to his car which was a little distant from the restaurant.

6'3 or '4, long easy but sure strides, the packed bun, the open shirt. he looks rugged and just so manly, sexy with his furious face, he was so male.....I thought about the kiss and how intense it was, how even though I was the one who dragged him up, he dragged me in, he deepened the kiss, arousing me, he wasn't so innocent, when last did I feel this giddy and awakened for a man?, my attraction was coming in really intense and fast, the adrenaline, my cravings was awakening and if it fully does, it may be insatiable, am I really stepping on water that may drown me if I fall into its depths?.....

I wondered how he'd look shirtless, naked, I wanted to touch everything and just soak all that "male" in, he was a single beautiful man after all, I was a single sexy woman too, maybe we could actually get down in bed, fuck after I get my building and never call each other again, I smirked at the thought of that.

I started my car, it was back to my home now, very soon I would expect a call from Sir Benjamin or his publicist, I had to get ready for what he or they will have to say.

I loved my home too much, i made sure it was of remarkable beauty but still a structure that whenever I stepped into I understood it was mine and I was home. Private, Glass walls that opened up into nature, plush sofas upholstered in sumptuous fabrics surrounded by a hand-carved mahogany coffee table, upon which rested art books and fresh floral flowers, while a stone fireplace crackled softly, adding a cozy warmth to my living room that i worshipped , I never take the peace I got here for granted, drama had found it's way into my life again.... or i called it this time but either ways. A favorite nightly ritual is very slow r and b and wine and just releasing stress, I had a mirror cover the entire wall in front of my bed, and i just liked to stare....

"You are going to be at the top girl, we will surely get all plans in place and take full control of the beauty industry". I was speaking to my reflection admiring myself, a bit tipsy now,  I wanted to be global, to be the biggest known name and I would, I knew i would.

I walked back and snuggled into my sheets, my mom's eyes through the picture on my stand staring right into me.

Mum i know what I'm doing this time, well I think I do, it's messy but desperate situations have always called for desperate measures, you know that, I just really hope I get that building mama, you know how bad I've wanted it,  goodnight mama".

I kept mum's picture next to me for comfort and I knew or felt if she was watching over me she wouldn't be the proudest because of some nasty decisions I've made, but she herself made me this powerful, with her affirmations and her lectures of putting my ambitions over anything else, she helped create the successful woman I am, she only spoke positively with encouragement into my ears and although she was a petite woman, she was strong and an alpha female, Dad was a drunk and was deadbeat, he wasn't abusive but he contributed to nothing, she worked to feed the three of us, then one day when I was six she packed both our things and left, never looking back, she was a doctor and her job was well to do as I never lacked anything, she was my idol and always told me to dream big, losing her to a car accident in my final year of college shaked my entire life but she had layed the foundation for me to be an independent lady,  she left a huge amount of saved money and I started Beleen with it, she was that woman and I wouldn't be any less, she knows her daughter isn't a bad person, that she surely does.

Tomorrow was going to be something, I needed as much rest as I could get, cause I was going to be ready, have to be ready, something told me BB wasn't going to be a knockover.

An update???😱😱😱😱

Hope you like this update thank you!!!