Chapter Three

Please vote🙏🙏🙏🙏 please?

Morgana's point of view

"Red", a color that awakens subtle sexual energies in the minds of both men and women, people don't understand the power of being appealing to all ones senses but I do, I know all too many ways in making a man want me he can't think of anything else.

It was in this color I was dressed in, velvet red fitted gown that accentuated my curves like second skin with a little too low of a neck line just enough for a tease but still appropriate for professional duties, my hair in long cascading waves, subtle makeup, a deep red lip color. The goal is to look professional but still have that appeal that makes them want to show me all the finer things in life just so they could see me smile, confident but to still seem unaware of the real depth of one's sexual appeal, although I never could give polite-sexy no matter how I tried, i was always lethal, consuming, fiery hot enough to burn forever into the memory of anyone who lays eyes on me. Right now the goal was I shouldn't come off as trying too hard and this Paula always perfected, she was the stylist in any business deal I knew my looks had to be used as a tool, from hair to face, outfit and even scent.

"I'm done Miss Morgana," she said with a beaming smile. I stood up going towards the mirror, a smirk instantly forming along the lines of my lips with satisfaction.

"You out did yourself this time Paula, every head will turn"  I said turning back to her.

"Yes Mam, that's exactly the goal, I put in effort cause I know how much you want this.

"Paula you can be so sweet, who's the designer for this dress, you deserve something of this elegance too" I said as we gave each other cheeky smiles.

"Thank you mam but unfortunately it's Versace's limited edition."

"That's unfortunate indeed, I'll get you something this beautiful for sure ....alright then let's get going. Looking at the time realized I had only five minutes left to the appointed meeting, Paula was notified of a scheduled meeting less than an hour the letter was sent.

"The messages do reach Black himself."

Going out of my office, into the retail center, the regular but this time louder gasps, stares whispers and gawking mouths of everyone, my employees, consumers assured me of what I already knew.

I gave small nods to every customer I locked eyes with till I was out entering the awaiting car, Paula sat beside the driver and we went on our way to BB company. My mind drifted off to what he looked like again, a slight, just a slight bit of nervousness? no, how could I even be nervous? so why the jitters, the little restlessness, i wasn't one to deny my feelings but it surely wasn't because I was meeting up with any man it was because this was the negotiation for my biggest goal right now, yes that was it..... was it?
I was going with the feeling that Mr Black would not be an easily swayed one if he was adamant about not giving me that building, but the harder the challenge the sweeter it is to close.

We reached our destination, paparazzi was scattered around the front arena of BB's headquarters, they were going to be an important factor here too if needed, I needed to be seen going into BBs building. I gave Paula a knowing nod and made my facial expression placid as we came out with the driver who acted as a bodyguard now.

"Isn't that Morgan Curts, Beleen's Owner , isn't that.....isn't that....Morgana look over here ...Morgana....."

I walked fast but steady into the building, a short distance but the flashes were incessant. The reception immediately went silent, every worker stopped what they were doing the moment I stepped in and gave me their attention, A dark skinned woman with glasses hurried up towards us to welcome me in.