Chapter one

Morgana's POV

"This feels like a hard slap" I stated hitting my desk with my fist.

"Benjamin Black......." although our parts never had to cross, some news and rumors had touched my ears. The little i heard went along the lines of uncompromising, stoic, efficient, the women say incredibly hot and sexy as a CEO.....like me. The man has been known to the reputation of indulging in heavy, risky but wealth tripling business deals and investments but never has he had a loss, failed, or backed down from a challenge which has given him a status of one of the fiercest and richest investors in young wealth over the recent years..... but then reviews and posted achievements does not filter the fact that he may just be another privileged rude white man at the top. Bagged Forbes under thirty and at his current thirty fifth age is well on his way of joining the top fifty richest men in the world.

It was with this man i now had to carry out one of my most important business venture with. I wanted The Starok for myself, a twenty five story sky scraper, an architectural beauty at the center of New York which was just the sweetest strategic spot for marketing and stationing for any company or brand as the building is a sight to behold, a magnificent structure which attracts over five hundred thousand people a day both locals and foreigners. It has been my biggest goal for three years now as i wanted to make it the head quarters of my company and get it just in time for the launch of my next big project, it would be the epitome of taking my brand global. I finally had expanded extensively, prepared completely for the big launch, made enough investments to not go bankrupt buying it in full only that now it was suddenly put off the market and would not be sold to me.

"BB building and real estate management", the firm in control of buying and selling properties under BB's empire, didn't even send a formal response rejecting my offer and sent an email writing nothing but a "no" to me. As buying the Starok isn't a small negotiation, it was sent to BB's exclusive mail which means a direct reach to the CEO and so it had to be Benjamin himself who rejected my offer with just a no?,

"It is a slap Paula.... No......What do you mean the email contains nothing but a no?.... A No!, for such importance of a negotiation this is to me right now". I was seething.....handling a bruise to my ego wasn't one of my strengths especially one directed to my company.

"Do you want me to contact him again, we could write another email for him to reconsider......we could forward......"

"No!, I want you to go fix a personal meeting with him, I must meet with Black himself, find a way to fix an appointment directly for me."

"Well mam, I found out we aren't the only ones seeking to get Starok, Desot International, Rockage and many others are also heavily on the chase for it, maybe that's the reason we aren't getting a positive response from them."

"That doesn't mean we do not get a well to do reply and if that's the case we'll raise the money up, we need that building Paula, we have to have it for the launch, putting out our next project as well as owning the Starok would put a gap between us and our competitors that would never be closed in my next three generations to come, we would make ten times the amount we spend on it in just a month. I want total background information on Benjamin Black and on BB in general, every single detail, I also want you to go now to BB and ensure you come back with a positive affirmation that I'll be meeting one on one with that man do you understand?, this is the biggest goal right now and we are getting it no matter what, and by no matter what you understand what I mean?

"Yes mam".

Uncompromising? Stoic? No, it seems to go along the lines of proud, unprofessional with no humility, it wasn't going to be the first time dealing with an insolent man at the top, it truly was one of my favorite types of satisfaction bringing them down to my own tune.