every star shines

You wake up to an odd smell. You walk down stairs, only to see your dumb brother in the kitchen. He burnt whatever he was cooking
"What are you doing you pabo?" You asked in a loud voice
"Well I was trying to cook breakfast but look at how that turned out" Jimin said disappointed in himself.
"Why don't we go out for breakfast?" You asked him
"Yeah I guess" He said sadly
"Cheer up Jimin. Let me get ready and we'll go, okay?" You reassured him
You ran back upstairs, took your shower, get dressed, brush your teeth, do your hair and head downstairs to see Jimin waiting.
"Took you long enough" Jimin said
"Shut up" You shouted
You headed outside to Jimin's car. You sat on the passenger side. You and Jimin loved blasting music in the car so he always kept an ox cord handy. Your favourite band was Got7. Jimin didn't mind their music. He likes Exo. After a ten minute drive you finally arrived at you destination, a small restaurant. You grandmother was friends with the owner so you were always treated like royalty there. You sat at your usual spot by the front window. You were greeted with warm smiles. A lady came to your table and asked if you were ready to order. You both nodded yes and she wrote down the next few words that came out of your mouths. She soon left after confirming the order. Jimin was looking at his phone the whole time, probably texting his girlfriend. So you tweeted something.

y/n._.park
Hey, its.park.chimchim! Are you planning on looking at me today? Just a random question.

He quickly brought his head up after reading and liking your tweet. You laughed while he sat there partly embarrassed. You both just talked. He received some texts here and there but he ignored them. When he and R/N started dating a Jimin said that she would come second and you first. You found that Jimin wasn't being fair but he denied it.

After you both were done eating, you paid and before leaving you had a small conversation with the owner and gave her a hug. She was like family to you an Jimin. You walked outside. It wasn't sunny outside, it was cloudy. You guys got in the car and drove back home.

When you got home you ran up to your room. It was already 10:46 am. You sat on your bed just scrolling trough your Instagram feed. You then changed apps. You went on Twitter. You were just scrolling when you seen advertisement for a entertainment company. They were looking for boys to be in a boy band. You ran to Jimin's room and jumped on him.
" JIMIN! LOOK AT THIS!" You told him showing him your phone.
He read it and his eyes opened ten times wider.
"So are you going to try out?" You asked him
"Yeah. You know this is my dream." He hugged you thanking you for showing him that.
You felt like such a good little sister. Because you showed him a simple advertisement his dreams could possibly come true.

The auditions things (idk what to call them) were going to be held soon. You usually caught Jimin rehearsing. He danced and sung his heart out. (You could say he put a lot of Blood Sweat and Tears into it😉. Sorry back to the story). You could tell Jimin wanted to be perfect. If he had one voice crack he would beat himself up over it.

596 words
Sunday, March 3rd 2019