Chapter 1

Jaehyun POV-

The elders asked for me, it was really bothersome I had just came back from a mission and now they where probably going to give me another one.

I arrived at the Counsel Room, there the 5 elders sat in a big table, the alpha of the Nightwalker pack, Lee Sooman sat in a bigger chair than the rest of the elders.

"Jaehyun, I heard you came back from your mission yesterday, I'm glad you're save" Sooman said with a smirk on his face. I knew he didn't actually care, he could care less if I died.

"Yes elder, I came back safe, I'm guessing you're going to send me too another mission again."

"You guessed right, you're the most powerful alpha in the Nightwalker pack, No I think in the whole world , people fear you even though they don't know how you look like except the people here in the Nightwalker pack, I'm sending you on a mission and yes this involves bloodying your hands."

I've been in plenty of missions that involved bloodying my hands, so I really didn't care about that part.

"Tell me the mission I'll do it, I don't have anything better to do." I said to the elder in front of me.

"The Moon Stone pack, have you heard of them." Sooman asked.

The Moon Stone pack...

"Yes, they're one of the biggest packs in the world, their leader alpha is said to be one of the most powerful alphas in existence." I responded.

"Correct, he probably has heard of you considering how fearsome you have become among us alphas, we want you to kill him and his family."

"....why."

"He is a threat to us, even though you may be more powerful than him, we cannot allow too have someone that can be a threat, if you one day die on one of your missions for whatever reasons, he may attack considering you are the shield of the Nightwalker pack and we are now defenseless."

"First don't kill me off that easily, second why should I kill the whole family, and third shouldn't I just kill the leader alpha." As expected of Sooman, he can't think of anything except being better than everyone else.

"The leader Alpha has a son, if one day he gets as strong as his father he can be a big threat, there are rumors that he may be an omega though, but I'm sure that's just a story the moon Stone pack made up to protect him."

"An Omega uh....fine I'll do it, but I'll only kill the leader alpha I have no intention of killing innocent people."

I left the counsel room and headed towards my house. While walking I felt a pair of small and warm hands grab my arms.

"Hello Jaehyunie~ I missed you, you where on that mission for 3 months." A girl about the same age as me said.

"Who are you, why are you hugging me."

"Geez, you're so mean, my name is Yuna (lol I made up this character) did you forget me already." The girl said in an annoyed voice.

"I'm sorry but I really don't know you, pls let go of me."

"I'm Kim Yuna, the girl you saved 5 years ago when the Shadow pack attacked the Nightwalker pack, pls don't you remember I've been secretly following you since that that day, I was sad when you where gone on your mission 3 months ago." Yuna said as she let go of my arms.

I remembered clearly not the day I met her, but the day the Shadow pack attacked the Nightwalker pack, that's the day that changed my whole life, that's the day I saw both my parents being slaughtered and tortured by the Shadow pack, after that day I decided to train and become the most powerful wolf there was, so that one day I could track those bastard and kill and tortured them the same way they did to my parents. I was cut off my thoughts by Yuna.

"Jaehyun-ssi, are you ok, you went pale for a second there." Yuna said with a worried expression.

"I'm fine, I really need to go, I have another mission tomorrow and I need to get ready."

Yuna pouted

"Again, why don't you just stay here." Yuna started to blush and continued what she was saying. "Jaehyun, I really like you, I fell in love with you the day you saved me 5 years ago, I fell in love with your personality, your handsome face, and your sexy muscular body."

".....I'm sorry, but I have no interest in falling in love, I made up my mind to set my whole life in tracking and killing the Shadow pack, love will only get in my way, plus it's bothersome." I responded.

Yuna looked down, it was getting awkward, I didn't mean to hurt her feelings, she was a beautiful young girl, but I also know that being with me will also be dangerous for her, I have a lot of enemies that accumulated over the past 5 years, I don't want to hurt her.

Suddenly Yuna raised her head, she grabbed the back of my head and pulled me closer to her, planting a kiss on my lips, her lips where soft against mine, she moaned as she was starting to roughen the kiss. I pulled away from her pushing her.

"What the hell, didn't I tell you I have no interest in falling in love!" I yelled.

"Then I'll just have to make you fall in love with me, I won't stop these feelings, love is not something that you can just push away, I'll make you mine Jung Jaehyun, you hear that!" Yuna yelled back, standing up and then walking away.

I sighted, this is going to be bothersome, not only will I go on one of my hardest missions yet, now I have an annoying little brat following me.

I walked again to my house, preparing all the things I will need tomorrow when I leave.

                             End of chapter 1

                                 ⬇️ Gosh, he is so sexy 😍

Author Note: sorry if this was cringe, and yes this Yuna girl is annoying 😒, oh wait I was the one that made her 😳, anyway pls put this in your library if you want to get notifications, also this will be an Omegaverse, meaning that male can get ...

Author Note: sorry if this was cringe, and yes this Yuna girl is annoying 😒, oh wait I was the one that made her 😳, anyway pls put this in your library if you want to get notifications, also this will be an Omegaverse, meaning that male can get pregnant 🌚, and this will contain smut if you hate smut then pls leave 😒😀. Bye ~