Chapter 4:

We left the castle when we finished exploring it, tomorrow was our first day at work.

"Hmm I can't sleep."

"Well you should, work ends at midnight tomorrow, you need to rest." Said Hanbin

"Yeah yeah."

I looked up at the ceiling, staring at it I got lost in thought I didn't wanna sleep I would always get nightmares about my parent's death, I honestly hated it.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• • "Shake me from my sleep whisper in my ear tell me it was all a Dream and you're here to make the nightmares go away."

The next morning we woke up about 5 in the morning and once again I didn't sleep good, but I've gotten used to it I went to the bathroom mirror and observed my dark circles forming under my eyes.

"I look like shit." I groaned

"Same but you don't see me complaining, come one let's go we'll change at the castle." Said Hanbin

~

Once we arrived at the castle there were a lot more people than yesterday I assumed they worked more in the morning then in the afternoon.

"Where should we go." I said

"Let's go to servant area I'm guessing we'll find answers there."

"The leader Alpha isn't here I can't smell him, ugh this all pointless this could all be quicker if we just kill him and go."

"You're right but we have to be careful it's not that easy he has his dirty tricks."

~

We went to the servant area and changed into our uniforms, there Yonbok the lead butler assigned us different tasks, Hanbin was to help the wife of the leader alpha, and me... I was assigned to help the leader alpha's son.

🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤

Author note: I'm so so sorry for not updating 😭, Anyways enjoy this 😔

Author note: I'm so so sorry for not updating 😭, Anyways enjoy this 😔. 💚