Chapter 3:

Jaehyun POV:

It took a while to arrive at the Moon Stone castle it was a beautiful place different from the Nightwalker's, while our houses were all made out of bricks and cement their houses were made of wood and painted with pastel colors.

"Fuck, am I in Wonderland or some shit." I said annoyed.

"Everything is so bright."

"Yeah, it's very different than our place." Said Hanbin.

Hanbin is someone who the elders assigned to aid me, not like I need it but the elders insisted.

"So how are you gonna aid me." I said crossing my arms and looking straight at him."

"Well I assume you don't have a plan so I'm here to help you on that, I got us both a job at the Moon Stone castle as butlers, it's ok no need to thank me."

"...... I wasn't, so when are we gonna start this new job."

" Tomorrow morning, we will be going to the castle today to pick up our uniforms and they'll be giving us a tour or something like that."

"Ok sounds good to me."

"Yeah..... oh and by the way, please don't act suspicious they're smart I'm sure they'll catch up sooner or later so let's make this mission quick."

I smirked and said "Don't worry I think I have enough experience to handle this."

~ TIME SKIP~

We booked 2 rooms in a hotel close to the castle, we were about to leave to pick up our uniforms and for the castle tour.

"Hey are you ready to go now." Said Hanbin.

"Yeah let's go."

We arrived at the castle, 2 guards asked for our names and I was debating wether to tell him my real name or not.

"Ah yes, my name is Juwon and this handsome guy besides me is Yoonho."

I looked at him and finally got what he was doing, he created fake personas for both of us.

The guards looked at each other and one of them said.

"Wait we were expecting some people to come are you guys here for the butler position."

"Yes, yes that's why we're here." Hanbin said

The guards let us in and we walked passed a beautiful garden filled with different kinds of flowers.

"So where do we go now." I said looking at Hanbin or now Juwon.

"Hmm the office should be around here, they said we have to pick up our uniforms there....oh right there."

Hanbin pointed at a wooden door on the far right, we went there and knocked.

The door opened and we both glanced at each other

"Should we go in it looked like it opened by itself."

"We have no other choice let's just walk in."

I grabbed the door handle and went in, there inside were a bunch of uniforms, there were name tags in it, I grabbed the one that said Yoonho and Juwon.

"Here." I gave it to Hanbin and finally we went outside.

"So like we didn't meet new one." Said Hanbin confused

"You think the leader alpha would come in and greet us, we're just servants they wouldn't waste their time to meet us."

"I guess, let's go we should probably explore the place, since no one is here to give us a guide."

We explored the castle it was beautiful, white and gold emphasized the place and the gardens made it even more beautiful, there were a lot of windows which was weird I'm sure there's tons of people trying to steal from here so shouldn't they be more careful.

We encountered many people in the castle but they didn't pay attention to us, it was like the place was beautiful but the people looked dead inside, their expressions were cold and emotionless.

Apatheia: (Greek: ἀπάθεια; from a- "without" and pathos "suffering" or "passion"), in Stoicism, refers to a state of mind in which one is not disturbed by the passions.

Author note: Hello~ so I'm on summer vacation so I have time to update, but I'm going to Mexico in a few weeks so I won't be able to so I'll try to update while I'm still here in the US which is were I live

Author note: Hello~ so I'm on summer vacation so I have time to update, but I'm going to Mexico in a few weeks so I won't be able to so I'll try to update while I'm still here in the US which is were I live. I'll be giving hints to the storyline like that word above and the definition make sure to remember that bcs it's a clue on the plot 😉 bye 👋