Shock and Approved

Park Jimin POV

A bouncing Tae comes into my room.

"It's concert day!" I film his reaction. He currently has weird sunglasses and a fur coat on.

"Hey, aren't this mine?" I nod. An unpleasant silence fills the room.

"Tae?" I edge to the end of my bed and see him curled up in a ball.

"Tata?"

"Only, " he sniffs. "Only Yoongi Hyung can call me that."

"I figured." He gives a weak laugh.

"Honey, what happened."

"Only Jin Hyung can call me that-"

"Tae!" I pat his head.

"I'm kidding. Jk." He gives another bitter laugh.

"Anyways. Why are you crying bub?" Does he crawl into my open arms?

"What if he doesn't want me there?" It truly hurts my heart to see the usual cheery Taehyung crying. Once again.

"Stop crying," I say, in a stern voice. Taehyung looks up, slightly shocked at his voice. I pinch the bridge of my nose.

"Why are you pissed at me?" I look at him.

"Because you're my best friend AND I HATE SEEING YOU CRY EVERY SINGLE FREAKING DAY!" I scream and walk out slamming the door.

Kim Taehyung POV

I just sit there in utter shock. Jimin has never really yelled at me like this. I get up and exit the room. He stares at me with an unreadable face and I wave bye. He turns away and I think I see a tear.

"Hey hyung I'm home-" I see Namjoonie hyung kissing my brother.

"OH JEEZ MY EYES!" Jin hyung pushes Namjoonie hyung onto the ground.

"Seriously babe?" Jin gives him a flying kiss and Namjoonie rolls his eyes. They explain to me that they are a couple and I approve of it.

Really short chapter I know its because next chapter is going to be dedicated to one thing only! Also, the book may be ending soon :( byee