You Fall and He Saves You~ Stefan Salvatore

Word count~1,171... Wow what an I doing with my life

You just got back from the Grill. You and Bonnie were talking about ways you guys could try and find a loop hole to save Elena- preferably without Bonnie having to die first- and to your suprise you have gotten nowhere. As you slammed the door shut Stefan showed up, leaning on the barrier of the wall.

Gosh why did Stefan have to be so perfect. You had liked him for ages... He and Damon ran into you a few years back, a little while before they first met Elena. You all imediatly hit it off. You had the same sense of humor that Damon had, and the same caring personality that Stefan had. Although Damon and you got along the tiniest bit better than you and Stefan, you still found yourself being drawn to him. Like a ray of sunshine pulling you out into it's heat. When him and Elena first got together you were depressed. It hit home, hard. Everytime you saw them cuddling or whenever you saw them laughing and joking around it made you wish you were "Elena" to him. But when they called things off you were happy, I mean sure you were upset at the same time since Stefan was heart broken but soon you all got over it. And soon "Delena" was floating in the air, making you and Stefan grow closer than ever. If you ever had a problem he would always be the first person you told. Always.

"Alright what did it this time? Was it and evil "Warepuppy" or was it something to do with Elena?" He asked, then humor sitting at the tip of his tounge.

"What do you think?" You spat back a little more coldly than you intended, but it was already said, what could you do now?

"Ahhh. I see let's go put your jacket back on."

"What?! Where are we going?" You asked a little taken aback by his words.

"On a walk let's go."

You put up no fight. You knew that a walk would calm you down and make you feel more at peace. So you went along with it. You smiled a little smile thinking of how Stefan knows you so much. How he just knows what to do when your down, or just the fact that he can tell when your upset or not.

You looked up after a while feeling something wet hit your head. It was raining. You looked up over at Stefan who was already one step ahead of you. He gave you his jacket, which you were about to refuse until you remember it didn't bother him that much when it rained. So you gladly took it and zipped it up, it was a little big but you didn't mind. You felt Stefan gaze on you. So you slowly turned your head to meet his eyes he only looked away.

"We should go. We can't have you getting sick now." He said, hitting you in the shoulder playfully. About halfway back you could see the room of the huge Salvatore house. That was the only thing you could see until and huge tree caught you off guard. 

"I bet you I can climb that tree right now." You stated proudly, even standing up straiter and pushing your shoulders back.

"No, let's go your going to get sick."

"Oh bite m... Haha oops. We'll try and stop me then." You said back strutting off towards the tree. Stefan groaned with his head back, he finally looked up and stared at he walking off.

~his pov~

I looked over at you walking away towards this huge tree. I knew I couldn't really stop you from doing something that you wanted to do, so I didn't really try. That's one of the many, MANY things I liked about you. You were so determined. Whenever you made up your mind that you wanted to do something, you were gonna do it. No matter what anybody else said you were going to do it.of course I was to much of a chicken to tell you that I was in love with you. Ha, a vampire being a chicken. That's ironic.

"Hey hurry up I don't want you to get hurt!" I screamed up to you. Your body pulled up another branch and another, and another, and another. It felt like you would never stop climbing. "Let's go!!!" I yelled up at you again. I really didn't want you to get sick, or worse... Hurt.

" Almost done!! Geez calm down I'm not gonna die!" You yelled back at me. If only you knew how much I worried about you, and why I worried. Suddenly I heard a heart shattering sound. The crack of a branch. 

I heard you scream loudly, my head immediately snapping up just in time to see you hit your head on a branch. You continued to fall unconscious, your whole body limp. As your body fell out completely I speed over trying to conceal my concern, worry, hurt... The list could go on forever.

"Oh y/n, come on! Come on y/n wake up!!!! Please, please don't go. Wake up... Please..." I whimpered the last bit, losing my self control. I remembered then that I could heal you. Quick and not painful. Easy. But you would have it. You told me once that you never wanted a single drop of vampire blood in you. But this was all I could think of, your heart beat slowing by the second brought me to the conclusion that being alive is better than being dead no matter what. 

I slowly hit into my wrist revealing two marks filling with blood. I tilted your head back up against my chest as I leaned up against the tree. I pressed my wrist to your mouth quitly willing you to just let a little drop go down your throat. 

"Please... Come on y/n... Come on," I whimpered. As if on que you started to swallow a little bit at a time of my blood. I could hear your heart beat getting stronger and stronger. And that's when I knew that I would never let anything happen to you, I would never let anyone hurt you, never. And I promised in that moment, I silently promised that I would never let you go. Never.

                                               I Promise...

A/n: so this is my first imagine!!! I am really excited to see how this turns out, like I said earlier me and me English teacher get along great and we are like great friends. I just finished a sort of horror/mystery kind of story and she went crazy! Literally. She was going off about how my story needs to be published in an article or magazine or something. I was super excited when I heard that! Well anyways I hope we can get big and please send requests!! I don't want to just be here writing thing s that I want to write about, I would also like to write about things you all would like to read!