First Encounter

[Dabin POV]
At nursing home

I was checking the mic if it's okay and she caught my attention. She smiling so bright and beautiful. Like she got no problem in this world. I keep looking at her from the stage. Suddenly, a man call me.

Man: is the mic okay? All the grandparents is waiting for you.
Dabin: yeah it's okay.

The reason why i was singing at nursing home is because i want to sing to my grandmother. She likes it the most when i sing. I am standing at the stage and i see her and my grandmother laughing together. While i look at them, i can't help but smile. I'm going to talk with her after singing, i thought. But after singing, i can't find her anywhere. Then i walk to my grandma sit.

Dabin 👦 : grandma, do you like it (the performance)?
Grandma 👵 : of course, my grandson is the one singing it. I like it so much.
Dabin 👦 : ah just now, there is a girl sitting beside grandma. Who is it?
Grandma 👵 : ah that girl, she is a volunteer i think already 2 weeks. She is very nice and have good manners too. She always come at sunday.
Dabin 👦 : so where is she now?
Grandma 👵 : she go to private lesson. She is already busy with her study.  But still, she come and very nice to us.

After hearing what my grandma told me about her, i can't wait to meet her next sunday.