same group

[At Canteen School]
I get 2 friends at school. They're twins, Cha seo-joon and cha ki-joon. We've our lunch together. I ask them who is that girl?

CKJ: what? Are you talking about Kang Ye-seo? I know her since we're kid i never  saw her smile. Except, when she get 1st rank.
Dabin 👦 : yeah i saw her smiling warmly. But yeah its true that she looks different from that day.

The bell rang. And it's geography class. I love geography a lot beside music. The teacher come in and told us to make a group of 2 people. The teacher want us to have persentation of the best place at seoul we recommend.

The others already have their group except me and ye-seo. Because no one want to be the same group with her. I'm so happy that i can get to know her. I'm smiling at her and she not look really happy to be the same group with me. We sit side by side.

Dabin 👦 : so, where is ur fav place at seoul?
Yeseo 👧 : i dont know, there's nothing beautiful in here.
Dabin 👦 : really?  I think there's a lot of nice places in here. How about hangang river or namsan tower?

Suddenly the twins come to our desk,
Ki-Joon: dabin a,  goodluck on being the same group with her. (sarcastically)

I look at him confuse.
Ki-Joon: i bet she never go anywhere. All she go is school, private lesson,  and library. Your group score will be the lowest.
Yeseo 👧 : ya cha ki-joon,  who said our group score will be the lowest?! I'll prove it to you!

I can see from yeseo's eyes that she really determine to prove it.