Meet again

At Dabin's home

Today is the first day of senior year. And also the first day at new school. My korean is not that fluent cuz i stay at guam since i was a kid. We move back to seoul because we want to spend more times with grandma. I hope i can get along with the others.

Suddenly a knock of door wake me up, it was my mom.
Mom 👩 : are you ready dabin?
Dabin 👦 : yeah i'm ready.

[At school]
My mom drive me to school. I look from the window car, the school is very elite.
Mom 👩 : this is the best school at seoul, i hope you get along well with the other kids.
Dabin 👦 : yeah i hope so too, mom.

[In front of my class]
I was told to wait outside by my teacher. I'm quite nervous actually. Then, suddenly my teacher called me in. I slide the door and all eyes go to me. Except, one girl. She looking at her book.
I stand in the middle and introduce myself.

Dabin 👦 : hello, my name is hong dabin.  I'm from guam so my korean isn't that good. I hope we can get along and help each other.

All the kids clapping their hand. Suddenly, that girl look at me. I'm very shock. It was her the girl at the nursing home. But why she look so different from that time? She look cold. Not like that time, very warm. Without i notice, i look at her too long. Her face look annoyed.