~Chapter 6~changing my mind

Stokeley p.o.v~

Ugh...so I've been having second thoughts about leaving my mother at home while she's sick. I don't want to leave, not only because I just found out she has cancer but I know for a fact that John is going to come back and try to win her over again and she is going to fall for it like always.

I don't want my mother to stress over a stupid ass relationship while she is sick and to weak to fight for herself as of now. (Sighs).......but whether I like it or not I know my mom would want me to go to college and make something of myself.

Driving for 2 hours is no joke. I stopped at, at least 3 gas stations to either get snacks or use the restroom and this driving is making me tired.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{2 hours later}

When I arrived the parking lot was basically full and every spot was filled......literally. I looked around more and decided I would just park on the side of the road like normal black folks do.

Hopefully I will not have a Roommate Because I like my personal space and I hate meeting new people. I take a look at the school and by the view it's not bad, it's very neat.

Taking my things out of the trunk I heard footsteps coming my way.
"HEY, THIS IS MY AREA!"

I looked up and noticed a light skinned guy with curly hair and baggy pants standing near my car with four other guys behind him.

I ain't gone lie he fine as fuck and so are his little friends but the way he just talked to me changed my mind

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me........I said your in my spot"

I looked around and heard his crew laugh at his smart ass remark.

"Funny because I parked on the side of the road and there are thousands of cars in the parking lot. I have nowhere else to be and by the looks of it ...(I looked him up and down) neither do you. I doubt your "spot" is right where I am so why don't you and your little pretty face crew get the hell away from me because I'm the last person you want to mess with as of now....ok?"

They looked at me surprised and angry,especially the one that rolled up on me in the first place. (Chuckled) pussy ass nigga's.

I walked away from them and ignored the stares they were giving me as I headed in. Damn........I just got here and and I'm already not welcomed.