~Chapter 14~ gazzy

~gazzy p.o.v.~

So far this school has been everything I ever wanted and more than I could imagine. They have clean rooms, clean restrooms, large classrooms, intelligent teachers and don't👏🏽 even👏🏽 get👏🏽 me👏🏽 started👏🏽 on👏🏽 the👏🏽 food. Everything is perfect but the one thing that's bad around here is the people. It's been hard making friends for the past few months since I left and I can already tell it's going to be like this for the next four years so I'll be lonely until then.

(Sighs) I really miss jah, he would know what to do. He knows how to make friends where I'm just weird and shy. It pisses me off that I can't talk to him but I know one day we will meet again. That is a bond that will never break and I mean that. While I've been telling you my "adventure" here so far. I've been in my bed writing notes down for my curriculum class. I heard a door open then shut very loudly. Must be my roommate, his names johnathan but I call him John. I don't really consider him a friend considering the fact that he is never in the room or around me at all. He's a chill guy but don't get him angry because I've seen him in action...trust me. By the looks of it he's about to have one of his episodes now.

"What happened this time John?"

"Man that nigga kentrell keep fucking playing with me bro, he keep calling me a hoe and making it seem like I'm cheating on him or something"

Kentrell is john's boyfriend and they've been together for 2 years. I'll be honest and say I can't blame kentrell for thinking that because John do be around a lot of other guys and he has cheated on him before.

"Well......did you?"

He looked at me as if I was crazy. Man...if looks could kill

"Look I know I've fucked up a few times but I didn't cheat on him and I'm not cheating on him. We haven't been together that long but I really do want a future with him."

I never thought anyone like John would be in love but I really like this side of him and maybe if I talk to kentrell everything will work out better.

"You want me to talk to him for you"

"You would really do that for me?"

"Of course"

He smiled and ran up to me, jumping on my bed and hugging me tight

"Thanks gazzy, your a real friend"

Wow, I'm a friend? Maybe johnathan can be my friend....I can see it.