Demon Kin

Introduction

Demon Beginnings

"Crap they got Gluttony",I said. We were all surprised. Thorn then said "dang it we can't keep losing!"

  I should probably back up a bit. See I'm a Demon,actually there is a few types of demons. There are the lowest class, goblins they are weak but great in numbers. Then after them, their is the Hell Sworn, they are mindless creatures that have sworn to Brisingr (the hell god ) that they would cause chaos and fear. Next up are the Pain Sworn(like our friend Thorn) that have sworn to the top class of demons(the next class). That's where I fit in, I'm one of the Seven Deadly Sins aka. Chaos Souls. We are demons that have powers that are above all the gods(but their is only seven of us).

I'll start with the youngest Wrath (daughter ), then their is Sloth (son ), then Gluttony ( son, got captured ), Envy ( daughter ), Lust ( son, me) and my twin brother Greed, and the eldest, our brother Pride. We are all children of the demon lord, Blutrausch ( German for blood lust ) and his wife Cruciatus ( Latin for pain ). He had another wife Violet and had two sons, Brisingr and Crimson. Brisingr is helping his father wreak havoc, Crimson is on our side but turns up whenever he wants to. He is usually training in his special ways of the assassin.

        Our father, Blutrausch, decided to go to war with us. ON THE TOP-SIDE!!!

See, what usually happens when war is declared is we fight in Limbo (a special time controlled arena) so we didn't affect the real world. Since he wants to fight in the real world he's declared war with everybody. Sounds good for us right? Nope, no god or goddess likes us, not even evil ones like Hades. Blutrausch will actually have more supporters like Ares. He started this all three days ago.