Chapter 7

"Adam I am married"

"I know Blake, I am sorry I asked you to kiss me....well I am not sorry I wanted you to kiss me but I am sorry I ever put you in that..."

I was cut off by Blake kissing me again. It was a sweet, almost inoccent kiss at first but then it turned very passionate...After a few minutes of making out I slowly pulled away.

"Blake I never want this to stop, but we have to, you're married"

"Only for now, I don't want this to stop either but I need to talk to Miranda and sort out things with her before or if anything else can happen with us Adam. I'm sorry"

"Don't ever be sorry about this with me Blake, I knew what I was getting into when I started feeling like this"

"Adam how long have you felt this way"

And as if the person knew I was asking this question my phone beeps.

Blake looks at his message but doesn't say anything, he thinks about saying something to adam but decided not to. Instead he tells Adam "I will not be able to talk to Miranda for about a week"

"Well then you are going to have to keep your lips to yourself for a whole week do you really think you can do that?"

"Oh you know I can as long as you can keep your lips off of me"

Adam immediately thinks to himself that this week is going to suck or is it? It might be fun to tease Blake for the week, I know he wants to kiss me and I can make him want me to even more.

The week passes by slowly to slowly for either of their liking, although Blake was starting to get sick of the phone calls and text messages he still didn't tell Adam, until the last call.

Blake sits down beside Adam and says "Ok Adam I finally get to talk to Miranda face to face tomorrow so I can end my marriage. But I am not the only one that has a problem that needs to be dealt with"

"Blake what are you talking about? have you been drinking? you are making no sense"

"Adam, Behati has been messaging me all week because she has not been able to get ahold of you"

"What why didn't you tell me I thought we were done with her"

"Well I didn't tell you because you seemed to be doing so well this past week"

"Yeah well just because she can't get ahold if me doesn't mean that she can harass you either"

Adam grabs Blake's phone and calls Behati

"Hello Blake I thought I told you....."

"Listen it's obviously not Blake, don't call or text him again I do not want anything to do with you or your boyfriend either so stop harassing Blake now!" Adam yelled as he hung up the phone.

"Damn it Blake I am so sick of that damn women, I just want her to fall off the face of the earth" Adam says with tears forming in his eyes.

I couldn't help but lean over to him and...