Chapter 9

I feel Adam moving around, "what the hell, why are you up so early" I ask Adam

"Sorry I am just not tired today"

"Well I might as well get up and get this day started to"

Adam looks at me and smiles "or you could just stay in bed" as he climbs back into bed and kisses me.

I kiss him back and then I finally have to stop.

"Adam I have to get up and go talk to Miranda so that then we can stay in this bed everyday, but not yet"

"Okay i guess I'll just wait in bed." He mutters.

"We'll get our time.....Adam where are my pants and my boxers?"

"On the floor, i was just looking..." Adam lightly chuckles.

"You are an idiot."

I sneak my boxers on under the covers, to embarrassed to get dress in front of Adam....Sometimes i just hate him.

I toss my hair around until I'm satisfied. Then i grab my car keys and lean over the bed towards Adam.

"Be good rockstar love you."

I kiss Adam and slap his ass.

"Ouch, hurry back, i got a surprise for you cowboy." Adam winks.

I roll my eyes and head out the door, ready to face Miranda...

************************

I'm glad i didn't have to do this over the phone, sometimes during tours Miranda will come back to home and stay for a but, casually we'd have sex or go out to eat during those times, but now it's the time too tell Miranda it's over... I want a divorce. I love Adam more then I love Miranda and it's time to take action.

I park in front of our garage and sit for a couple of minutes, thinking of what exactly to say, and how to say it.

I finally manage to open the door to my truck and go up to my home, no home is wherever Adam goes, i know that now.

I open the unlock door.

"Miranda! Where are you?" I yell.

"Up here in our room!" She replies.

I jog up the stairs and swiftly sit on the corner of our bed, no her bed. Miranda was digging around Her closet, making a huge mess.

"Miranda we need to talk." I say.

"About what honey?"

"I don't know how to say this, but i can say I'm in love with someone else, and i-i want a divorce."

"Very funny baby, your jokes are amusing." She smiles.

"No, no Ran I'm serious."

She goes wide eyed and walks over towards me.

"Have, have you been cheating on me?" Tears formed in her eyes.

"No-no I've been in love for awhile now, with this person and well i kissed them. But i didn't cheat on you like that."

She seemed calmer then i thought she'd be, but I'm glad she isn't mad.

"Blake i hasn't been feeling 'in love' with you either i was just not sure how to bring it up, but I'm glad you did. Yeah I'm okay with the divorce but i better get out of here, you know tour and what not."

I'm so glad were not fighting it feels good that way.

"Okay so...Friends?" She asks.

"Yeah, friends. I'm so glad you understand."

With that i leave time to get back to Adam but first i stop at a candy store. Adams favorite candy is jolly ranchers and Hershey bars, so i grab two handfuls of jolly ranchers and three Hershey bars. I stop at the bakery section and grab a couple vanilla sprinkled donuts and our favorite starbucks coffee.

*********

Once i get back Adam i still sleeping. Today is going to be fun...

comment and vote

What should Adam and Blake do for a stay at home filler chapter?