Random 1

A day at school crazyness...

It started at 8:30 a.m. when i had worktime...

I did all my homework already and finished everything else that i had to do for school.

Then suddenly a teacher walked up in a stupid and funny dress. He wore a clown nose and tigershoes.

A afro haircut, pandacorn T-shirt and painted jeans. I could have laughed my longs out of my body! I stroke my face and i heard him say with a low male voice, which absolutely didn't fit with his clothes, "why are you not working?"

I answered, trying to no laugh, "i finished my homework and all my other work i could do for school."

He didn't believe me... He said that he would take my iPad if i didn't do something usefull.....

A few. Minutes later i saw, i swear to god if it weren't them, Tom and Jerry running around and trowing all the desk in the wrong place! Most girls were standing on their and screaming, like only girls or girly boys can, HEALLLLLLLLP!!!!!!!!!!!!! A MOUSE!!!!!!!!!! I was happily listening to music...

After this holy cow random thing happend, the weird teacher screamed: "AND NOW I WANT SILENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Jezzzz, that dude was angry as hell!!! I went on with doing what i was doing already.

9:20 a. m. the next hour started.

We had dutch... It is so hard to learn😕

Then suddenly a talking cow ran into the class and screamed: "Dont slaughter me!!!"

The whole class laughed and then, when everyone thought it was over, the weird teacher was running trough the hall screaming: "STOP THAT COW!!!!!!!! HE STOLE MY LUNCH!!!!!!" It was so weird and funny!!!!

How did we manage to stop laughing? The teacher dutch did. She is one of the teachers that never loses control of her class. But, at the end of the lesson we saw the weird teacher running around. He was still screaming: "STOP THAT COW!!!!!!!!!" But this time or teacher dutch lost control of the class! 😹😹😹

Want more?

Vote

Comment

Tip

Top

Crazyness

Laugh

And just wait for more!

Jemd⚡️b😄y