♥ Chapter 15 ♥

Previously: "Finally this pig has arrived. Oh? Seems like you also bring some bitch with you..."

[][][]

Felice's P.O.V;

'Who're you calling a bitch! Sure the previous villainess loved attention and drool for handsome boys...'

I thought angrily as I remembered the previous villainess in the Otome Game but I also can't deny since she's also called a bitch by the viewers. Since the past villainess lost her mother at the young age she was in need of attention and often become jealous at other kids  Holding the responsibility to shower her baby brother with love and being neglected by her father, who wouldn't lust for attention.

'Well not me of course...' I thought as I remembered myself in the past. Let me say I was quite anti-social and cold to others making them avoid me though I'm impressed the villainess held all of it in till the age of 13 but still that was because her little brother started avoiding her physically and mentally.

'Surely she's someone to be admired not criticized...' I thought sadly as our group began walking with silence, feeling pressured I've took my time to think of a topic all of us likes.

"This park is beautiful...don't you agree?"

I said in a soft tone as the next thin no one answered me and kept quiet making me shrink a bit from the three teenager. I let my head droop down as I stare at my feet as I counted my steps quietly.

"Un. It's beautiful..."

I bring my head upwards as I turn my head to be face with Ji-min whom is facing to the large dazzling lake as if crystals were poured in it. My mood was rising thanks to Ji-min as I created a short conversation with him starting off with-

"Right! The park is like as if it come out of a painting. How picturesque ~"

I continued as I walk side-by-side with Ji-min and linked both of my arms behind my waist while walking in a comfortable pace ignoring the other two in their own world.

"I couldn't agreed more. It makes me wants to paint it myself..."

Ji-min reply as his eyes kept avoiding mines but I've still wanted to talk with him somehow it's as if we have the same personality though I'll know he'll disagree to it since there's no way that we're the same.

"Oh, have you taken a liking to arts?"

I asked as my eyes shined pleading him to agreed. It'll be a lie if I said my past self didn't liked drawing since she likes to be alone she picked the Art's Club since no one seemed to take interest in it even the club leader is always absent leaving her alone in the room drawing anime characters she loved and hang it in her room.

"Well you could say it like that...It's just that my role in some drama is an artist that'll soon turn into a villain..."

He answered as I hummed and think about it for a while. 'Makes sense since his cold and distant and it'll be weird if he didn't play any villains roles. I wonder what kind of drama he'll be acting in...' I thought as I decide to ask him my thoughts.

"If you don't mind...may I ask what's the drama is about?"

I asked as I watched his reaction and I was squeezing my eyes out not finding any reaction on him.

' I almost forgot that his an actor awarded five time straight in 俳優の選択 (Haiyū no sentaku) or also known as Actor's Choice since he was an amateur... He debuted as a mob character at the age of 10 and gain attention as the villain sidekick after three years, he was 13 at that time.' I thought-explained as I felt a tap on my shoulders. I turned my head to be faced with a worried Ji-min's face.

"Are you okay? If you feel tired we could-"

As if he had imaginary droopy puppy ears I hurriedly cut him of.

"No,no I was lost in thought for a while...please continue on~"

I reply as I softly smile as he also did the same and finally our eyes met. 'Ahhh this smile is a smile that his fans died for... Such a sweet smile.' I thought dreamily as I then listened carefully to his explanation of his new drama.

"It's called 'My monochrome life' and has four main cast including my role. It's a mystery slash romance drama, starting with introducing the Female Lead as the poor but talented freehand artist that is popular in YouTube . There's two Male Lead will fell in love with her turning it into a love triangle.

The first Male Lead is a rich, spoiled and a lazy genius, the CEO of NOM Company with extremely good looks. He found out about the Female Leas because of her rising popularity in YouTube.

The second Male Lead is the hardworking twisted CEO of A(R)TI Company mishap with the NOM Company as a bonus he's the childhood friend of the Female Lead.

For my role. I'll be the devilish cold infamous artista that hides his features. Seeing the rising popularity of the Female Lead made him fell in love with her and forced her into him alerting the two ML's as they thrive to save the pitiful Female Lead..."

Ji-min took a breath pause as he finally stopped explaining the drama. 'Sounds like an interesting one...maybe I'll watch it.' I thought as I imagine myself sitting inside the room with my 'Laptop' displaying the drama with me wearing baggy clothes and sweatpants while eating two bowls of 'ramen' something that I've found out when I decide to eat out.

'It was heavenly delicious but the noodles are a bit thick.' I thought as my stomach growled at the thought. My thoughts of eating were snapped from Ji-min speaking.

"So...what do you think about drama..."

He asked shyly as I chuckle at his adorableness. I covered my mouth to chuckle more and kept in the uwu-ing but somehow I let some of it slipped from my mouth.

" 귀엽다!"

I half whispered shouted but unfortunately Ji-min heard me and immediately turned red and hid his face with facing the other way and started walking faster than the usual pace.

'The flustered Ji-min is much adorable!'

_---_---_---_---_--_---_---_----_----_---_--_
To be continued...

A/N; Ji-min is such cutie~Don't you agreed? If you enjoyed the chapter feel free to × Vote × and give out your opinions in the ×Comments×

{♥}

I wonder what's happening in the Heroine's group~
Are you curious?
{♥}

Then it'll be revealed in the next chapter!

Bye-bye~!

[][][]