My Hero (Bakugo x reader)

I walk down the street, phone in hand. I make a call. It goes straight to voicemail.

"Hey Sakura, where are you? I'm on the street you told me about, but your not here. Call me back if you can!"

I sigh and stick my phone in my purse. I cross my arms and lean against a wall.

I hear a crash not far away. A shout follows. Despite my entire being telling me to walk away, I lurk closer to the sound.

I peek around a corner, muffled screams filling the air. Before me is Sakura surrounded by men. One is behind her, hand over her mouth. Another is pulling her shirt off while laughing. The other four are watching. Anger wells up inside me.

"Hey!" I shout. "Hands off!"

"Look what we have here, another cutie. Nab her," the man taking off Sakura's shirt commands.

I widen my eyes and turn to run but I was too late. Two men race up and grab me, smashing me up against another man. I'm now in the same situation as Sakura.

I look over at the leader. "She's all yours."

The men chuckle and one clasps their hand over my mouth. Another begins to unbutton my jeans. I thrash wildly but it's no use.

Oh god I'm gonna get raped, I think, tears streaming down my face.

As I give up struggling and submit to the men, I faintly hear a voice.

"Get off them!" I open my eyes and see a blonde boy with spiky hair. His fists are clenched, an orange glow emitting from them.

"Or what?" The leader asks cockily.

"Or else."

One of the men holding me gasps and says, "Guys! That's Bakugou Katsuki! Scram!" The men holding me and the guy holding Sakura let go and run out of the alleyway, leaving Sakura, the gang leader, me, and the boy.

"I-I'm not scared of you!" The gang leader stutters, falling back as the boy stalks closer to him. The boy gave him a look that made him go pale. He gets up and scrambles away.

He unclenches his fists and the golden glow fades. He walks over to Sakura while she puts her shirt on. He asks her if she was okay.

"Y-Yes I'm fine. (Y/n), I'm going home," and with that, she speed walks out of the alley and turns the corner.

I focus my attention on buttoning my pants. Once I am done I look up and blush. The boy was standing right in front of me. Up close he is SUPER hot. He has big red eyes and pearly white teeth exposed because his jaw was clenched. He is wearing a grey shirt that was kind of tight, showing his muscles. He had hard abs.

"Thanks for saving us," I say.

"Tch," he looks away, blushing. "Just don't make me do it again."

I look down, flushing more. "Would you... like to get coffee?"

His eyes widen. "Uh, sure."

We walk in silence to the nearest coffee shop. Once we get there, we walk in and order, taking seats at a table for two by a window.

"So, what's your name?" I ask, sipping my latte.

"Bakugou Katsuki, didn't you hear the gang? Tch," he lifts his upper lip. "Idiot." He blushes.

"Well, I'm (Y/n). Nice to meet you too."

We sit in silence for a good five minutes before I finally ask, "What's your quirk?"

"Mm, explosive sweat," he says nonchalantly.

"What? That's way cooler than mine," I burst.

"Well what's yours?"

"Talking to animals,"

"That's," he pauses to take a sip of his frappe, "pretty cool."

I laugh. "No it's not and you know it."

"Tch, don't say that," he snaps, his face bright red.

"Mmmhmm, whatever you say doc," I smirk.

Once we finish our drinks we step outside. I stop on the top step and look at Bakugou. He stops at the step below mine. We are the same height on these steps.

"Why'd you stop?" He asks. I continue to look at him. He blushes. "Uh, (Y/n)? You good--"

I put my arms around his neck and gently press my lips against his. He puts his arms up to push me away, but stops. (Picture above.)

Our lips part and our foreheads are pressed together. "My hero," I whisper.