Part 1

Carter a boy only the age of seven-teen living with his two mothers Isabelle and Kimberly never thought his life would go down such Dark path. He had collages and university's willing to except him, he had already graduated high school this year. But Carter had grown up in a rough past, his father was soon a drug addict for comfort after Carters mother died giving child birth to his little sister Jody, she became Carters responsibility when he was only six years old causes his father wouldn't do anything for them, he called Jody a killer and hated her for the time that he lived. Carter and Jody where sent away after their father had overdosed no one in the family wanted to take them in they all thought they here cursed children. They both went foster home to foster home, then Jody got sick, and she wasn't getting better. Jody had cancer at the age of three, and passed away when she was five. Carter was only eleven years old and was attending his baby sisters funeral. Three years later at the age of four-teen Carter was adopted into Isabelle's and Kimberly's life, carter couldn't be happier with them... but even though he seemed happy and had everything he needed, he still felt destroyed, broken and bruised by his past.
Sitting in his doodle filled room with his feet on the wall and his novel pressed to his chest he couldn't help but feel lonely, he twirled the ash bottle of his younger sister and mother between his finger tips, he had warn them round his neck in a heart shaped bottle one half for his sister and the other for his mother, he missed them dearly, he felt that everyone he got close to died so as of that he stayed distant from his mothers even though they tried so vary hard to be close to them any way they could. Kim was a biologist and tried to connect his love of science to his, he would spend nights talking to her about it and other times he would just ignore her. Isabella owned her own book stores across the country and since he loved books shed bring his the new ones she got she thinks he'd enjoy or try and speak to him about a book they both read, but agin sometimes he would talk for hours and others he wouldn't talk at all.

Carter being lost in thought didn't hear Kim knocking at the door, when she came in she didn't say anything for a few minutes but when she did speak, Carter was surprised,
"Thinking agin my boy?"
"Oh.. yeah" he mumbled.
"Well the police are here to ask a few questions, " Kim took a big long sigh. "Please be comparative"