Part 3

All night carter balled his eyes out and the only way to make it stop was to escape. Feeling like a mountain of bones he crawled out of the window into the thick air that burned his lungs just before slipping his gas mask over his face. The air was too contaminated to breath. Carter glided alone the top of the roof and jumped down into a bush tumbling ripping up his sweater but no care in the world he started to run. Run. Run. And run two miles all the way to the lake without stopping until his feet hit the water huffing and pushing in his mask hardly able to breath as his lungs burned like a hell fire. And without thought he ripped off his mask and screamed her name.
" Marabeth!" As he gasped for air. Everything went black in the next moment his body fell as the water rushed over top of him.
Eyes shooting open not knowing how many hours later, but something felt different. New. He felt light and strong as he looked down at his feet there laying upon the ground was his body all pale and green every time he tried to grab apart of himself it slipped away. Am I dead? Or is this just a dream?
"Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!" Carter tried everything to wake up. Until her saw her.
In a yellow dress and a sun hat on top of her purple waist long hair she reached out to him.
"Carter. Come back to me." Her lips moved but it wasn't her voice.
Isabella in the body of marabeth?
And then he woke up in a hospital bed poked and pricked with doctors and nurses and his two mothers all facing down at him. Both mother wrapped their arms fermly around him, "we thought we lost you." Said Kim chocking on her tears.
But before carter could say sorry his body went weak and his jaw tightened. In the room was a cold chill, his mother and three year old sister stood in the corner of the room holding a finger to their lips except in mother's other hand. Was carters fathers head. Then everything went black.