1

Me:ARE Y'ALL READY *cricket sounds* AMAZING. WELCOME TO THE HUNGER GAMES
Staff: it's the I self harm myself because of you sequel
Me: oh I MEAN I SELF HARM MYSELF BECAUSE OF YOU SEQUEL. ITS TIME TO D-D
Staff: stop. Just stick to the script
Me: fine....fancy pants. GET THE FUCK OUT IF YOU HAVE NOT READ I SELF HARM MYSELF BECAUSE OF YOU, CUZ YOU NEED TO READ IT FIRST. ENJOYYYYYYY....was that good
Staff: amazing.
&3!;&:!?(@/!;9:!;8:!;8!3!(9/!;8:!(83!7;&:!;8:!&

(Guys imma but in ! ? And shit like that)

Natsu's POV:
I saw everyone surrounded me and Zeref as we hugged 'why tho? "don't you dear leave this world before me" I'll try to stay longer' Zeref helped me up on my feet and everyone tackled me into a hug 'what's going on?' I shrugged. Some where crying and I didn't understand why. I looked at them all as they walked away from me 'I'm not that important....or?' "Natsu wanna take a walk?" I looked up to see Zeref smiling at me and I just nodded.

I and Zeref where walking, but not talking. I didn't mind much tho. I liked having in quite 'you're useless, Pathetic, disgusting, slut, kill yourself, unimportant, mistake, alone, fat' the quietness didn't last long until the voice came back. I cried "Natsu?" Zeref walked up to me and hugged me "what's wrong, baby?" I hugged Zeref tight "t-the v-v-v-voices" I cried out loud, Zeref looked worried.

Jackal's POV:
"So cute~ it would be a shame if everything went to hell again" I laughed to myself "what the fuck are you laughing at?" I heard a voice behind me "ehhh nothing" I laughed nervously "whatever. Come now" he sounded pissed so I jumped down and followed him "what's up with you, Mard?" He turned to me.

Mard's POV:
I turned and gazed at him "why do you want our master to live in hell?" Jackal looked down "I don't know, but think about it. If he is out of the picture, you're going to be the new master" he sounded so excited "no thanks. E.N.D is the only master, no one and nothing can beat him" I slapped Jackal "HEY, WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" I turned away from him "for being an idiot" i walked off.

Zeref's POV:
I tried to comfort my baby brother, but he was crying, screaming and yelling out the voices the voices. I hugged him, stroke his hair and hummed a song our mom used to sing to us, when we couldn't sleep. He stoped moving and soon I heard sweet breathes on my neck. He had fallen asleep. I smiled and removed hair that was in his face and kissed his forehead. I carried him to a nearby lake.

I removed his scarf and placed it under his head and placed my coat over him like a blanket. I sat by the trees and watched the world meander by.

I closed my eyes and tried to sleep.

Jackal's POV:
I jumped down from a tree and stood in front of my master E.N.D. I tried to touch him to make him explode, but "Jackal" Mard obviously grabbed my arm and threw me into the lake "HEY" I yelled and got out "WHAT THE FUCK?!" He placed his hand in front of my mouth "shhhh" I saw that Pinky and Zeref was starting to wake up.

Mard and I started to panic. I tried to stop Zeref from waking up and I nailed it and then I looked at Mard. Who was rocking him back and forth humming the song Zeref hummed a few minutes ago. Pinky was asleep again.

I and Mard both removed the sweat from our head "that's was close" we both whispers and then Mard hit me at the back of my head "idiot!" He dragged me away.

Later:

Zeref's POV:
I woke up only to see Natsu gone. I started to panic, until I saw him sit by the lake 'god damn that scared the living out of me' I walked up to him "hey, you okay?" He looked saddening at me "sorry, Zeref-Nii for being such a burden to you" I smiled and shook my head "you're not a burden. I love taking care of you" I saw a small smile on his lips. Making me smile too "so Zeref-Nii do you think they'll forgive me for what I did?" He nodded and took my arm around him "of course they'll forgive you".

Natsu look at me with his beautiful onyx eyes and smiled his famous grin 'that's the Natsu I know and love' I laughed to myself and smiled back to Natsu. We got up and started to walk a little more "Zeref-Nii I'm scared" he tugged in my arm "what are you scared about?" He looked down and I saw some tears welling up in his eyes "that they will hate me again and not wanna be friends with me" I looked worried at him, but soon hugged him "if they starting being rude and mean to you, I'll beat their ass all the way to whateverstan" he giggled.

I opened the door to the Fairy Tail guild and soon a blue ball crashed into Natsu "Natsu! You're back. Let's go fishing" it was like before "hey Ash for brains took ya long enough" Natsu started to cry, not sad tears, but happy tears. He hugged the stripper and I of course as the amazing magnificent big bro that I am I pointed to fingers to my eyes and to the stripper and whispered "I'm watching you bitch" before I sat by a table alone.

Gray's POV:
I looked at Zeref angry as Natsu was hugging me "uhh Natsu I'm so sorry for all the things I said and did. I don't like to apologize I idiots, but here I am" he looked up at me "your more idiot than me" I felt like I and Natsu where gonna be best friends and best rivals again. As I continued I look down.....he....

......

......was.....

..actually....

........

........

......

......

......

......

Kinda cute.

$29;!9-$49-!;9-)49/); $29!48(!29!49/!(9/!@(!:
Hey y'all sorry for the delay and hell. I've been busy, but hey I need ships. Help

BYE MY SUPERB ANGEL BABIES

LUV YA