chapret 1

so hi my name is Angie Bell Evans. im 17 will be 18 on valintines day. this is my story of how i found out i have a half brother and how he saves me. and i meet so verey odd people along the way and make new friends. im warning you now this story has alot to do with self harm, abuse, love, and lost. sorry for my bad spelling i have a small larning disabilaty. well lets get to the book.

sunday, setember/5/2012

"get your ass down here" my step dad screamed from down stairs i could barly here him over my ipod blasting BVB. i walked down the stairs afried of whats to come.

"yes C-cory?" i start to get nevors. i tug on my sleves to make sure the things on my arms dont show.

"i thought i fucking told you to do the damn dishes. And what the hell are you wareing? yous such an emo." i wince at his words he was drunk agin. i look at my schelf in the miror. my hair was black with red in my bangs, it was stright and went down to almost my hips. my hair was teased like awlways. i had stiches going from my ear to my mouth (like andy from bvb does) my ice blue eyes poped from all the tick cat eye eyeliner. i have my black veil brides shirt that says 'just because we ware makeup dosnt mean we cant kick ur ass' ripped black skinys my bvb hat and my freak, bvb, and bi pride barclets on. i also have an half heart neckless i had since i was a baby.

"ill do them now and whats wrong with what im wareing?" he hits me acossed my face and sends me to my room calling me a fagot on my way back up the stairs. i close my door and remaber last night.

i asked my mom and step dad if i could go to the black veil brides counsert friday with my friend matt. my stepdad started yeling saying something about me needing normal friends and for me to act normal. i hade to open my mouth and say theres no such thing as normal. that coment got me no diner and 3 new bruses. i was told i could not go to the counsert.

i ran to the bathroom with my little black box after the thoughts of last night ended. i opend the box and reached out the shaprest newest razor. i pushed up my sleves and sat in the tub. i started cuting lines on my arms. i wached the blood flow out and the pain in my heart left. i licked the blood off my arm. (ya ya grows ik.) i raped my arm up and whent to my room. savior came on my ipod and i started to cry agin.

im going to that cousenrt one way or another.....

monday, setember/6/2012

"jack?" i called my best friend jack trying to see if he can get me a block from my house on friday for the counsert. he and i have had are ups and downs he dated my best friend bay they broke up about 5 times bay moved but no its my last year in school and she now lives with jack.

"whats up ang?" he ask sounding counserd. "did you cut agin?!"

"no. just shut up and listen ok? friday for the counsert i need to sneek out. i need you to meet me at the cematery a block past my house ok?" he always come though for me he has to if i dont got to this i might just dieeee.

"alright anything to get u out of that hell hole for a while. and i know how bad you want to see black veil brides once i told you about it you wouldnt shut up. oh and by the way i got meet and great passes for me you and bay." i stared screaming into the phone. thank got cory and my mom were working.

"OMFG I LOVE YOU SO MUCH YOU DONT EVEN KNOW JACK. OH MY GOD I CANT WHAIT" i scream some more and spaz out.