My Past

*JIhyo's POV*

*Kringgg* *Kringgg*

I woke up as my alarm clock rang, i opened my phone and it's already 6:30 am. I have to prepare because i can't be late for school since its first day of school. i regained my senses, stood up and went to the bathroom to have a quick shower. After that, i went downstairs and prepared my breakfast, just cereals and milk cuz i really am a kind of health-conscious person.

Im done with everything so i went outside and my driver is waiting for me so i hurried and packed my things. While having the trip to school, i remembered of something, it's my past.

So my past goes like this, i had a childhood friend named Jeon Jungkook, we we're so close to each other and we fell inlove. I thought it would be forever, but he left me because he has to go to California, USA because he his mom decided for him to continue studying there. We were just kids when we fell in love. He promise me that he'll comeback, but after 10 years, I still didn't had any news or update about him. He made me like a fool waiting for many years. I thought he would comeback but yeah, words are meant to be broken, and so are the both of us. Promises are meant to be broken. I have moved on from my past and already forgot about it, because if i would still think of it, i'll just hurt myself. I mean, i loved him, but not until now that i forgot about him and i hope i won't see him again, never again.

"Ms. Jihyo, we're here already", i regained my senses after hearing what my driver said. I went outside the car and i was so shocked with the campus, it's so big and there are so many students around, i hope i could have some friends here since i'm a new student. My parents transferred me in this Elite School because they want me to experience a nice environment and they would really love i could make new friends.

Since i am new to this school, i really do not know where my room is located and it will took me hours before finding my room because this campus is too big. while walking and looking at the beautiful buildings surrounding me.

someone bumped on me that made the books i was holding to fall on the floor. "Hey, watch your step miss!" he said, "Ohhh, sorry but you should watch where you are walking too. I mean this campus has alot of space and is really big, yet you chose to walk in the same way as me!", i irritatedly said and just passed by them. Pshhhh, that guy was so cruel and disrespectful, i glared at him after walking for an enough distance for him not to notice me and then I saw him with a group of boys, 7 of them, they're so cute and handsome, well except that guy who bumped with me, i mean he's cute but when i see him, his attitude covers his face. i think they're the campus' crush because my friend from this school said there is a group of boys which is popular and it has 7 members, and i think she's probably talking about these men i saw. Well, he's one of the campus crush?!! really!!? how could someone or even everyone like him with an attitude like that?? Pathetic.

While walking, i took a peek at my wrist watch and 10 mins more, i'll be late and still i haven't gotten into my classroom. I saw a girl alone sitting on the bench and i approached her, i sat beside her but i think she didn't noticed me because she's busy reading webtoons. "Hi, can i ask something?", i said and finally she noticed me. "Uhm, hello, what is it?", she replied. "Im a new student here and i don't know where my classroom is, can you help me find it?", i said. "Sure, what's your section?", "Im in Section A", "Ohh really? im section A too, we're classmates". "By the way, im Park Jihyo but you can call me Jihyo or anything you want, hehe"i said, "My name is Minatozaki Sana, nice to meet you. Let's go to our classroom or else we will be late", i nodded and we went to our class.

*In Class* *Still Jihyo's POV*

"Good morning class, since this is the first day of class, let me first introduce myself to you. I am Mrs. Kim and nice to meet you all", she said, "I would like you guys to introduce yourselves, starting from the people in front".

"Hi, everyone, my name is Mina", she's so cute.

"My name is Sana".

"I'm Joy"

"My name is Chanyeol", woww he's so handsomeee.

until it's my turn, "Hi everyone, my name is Park Jihyo, but you can call me Jihyo, nice to meet you everyone", Sana just smiled at me and sent me a thumbs up.

After everyone has introduced themselves, a group of men rushed towards the front door and i was shooketh because they were the group of boys whom i have encountered recently with that guy who bumped at me, arghh, don't tell me they're my classmates. "S-sorry madam, for being l-late", he stuttered. "Proceed to your seats now", Ms.Kim said. We haven't had our seating arrangement so i seated here at the back where no one is beside me. One of them decided to sit beside me. I looked at him and he looked so cute but tired at the same time. "Uhmm, hi" he said, "Hi" i replied. "What's your name?" he said, "Park Jihyo, and you?". "Im Kim Taehyung, but you can call me Tae Tae, nice to meet you, beautiful", he said, that made me blush a little. He's so damn adorable and i can't help but to look at him. Atleast he's not like his other friend who's got some attitude, which is like a jerk.

*SKIP TIME*

First day of school has ended, i'm here sitting on a bench while waiting for my driver to pick me up. I saw a guy running towards me, it was my driver. "Sorry Miss Jihyo for being late, let's go home". I nodded and we went home. After a 30-minute ride, we arrived at home and i saw my sister Tzuyu sitting on the couch. "Sister!!!!!" i yelled, "OHhhhhhhmyyygooood, i missed you so much". "I missed you too sooo muucccccch Jihyo-unnie". I'm so happy that my sister came here and surprised me, she haven't visited me for 3 months and i really missed her so much. She's a model now that's why she's too busy and she's working in America which is really far from here.

We ate together and Slept together. I really missed her so much and didn't expect her to be here surprising me.

A/N : Hi guyssssssss, thankyou for reading this story. I hoped you liked the first chapter! I'm still not good at story making but i'm practicing and trying to make this a wonderful story! See you in the next chapterr!!! imma update as soon as i can because school is about to end and i have to finish all my requirements in school. Hope you liked this Chapter, BYEEEE!!!!!! GOMAWO! ANNYEONG!