A Cheater??

Jihyo's POV*

I'm at school. It's already lunch so i'm here at the cafeteria sitting while waiting for my Besties Sana and Mina. I was wondering tho. I didn't see Jungkook around, maybe he's sick or what? I tried texting him but he didn't reply. I called him, but it's not attended. I'm a bit worried now. What is he doing?? Is he fine?

Okay Jihyo, calm yo ass down, he's doing fine.

Well i hope so.

"Hey", i heard a soft voice behind me, i turned around and just saw Mina and Sana beside her smiling at me.

"Hey, what took you so long?", i asked boringly.

"We waited at the counter, the line is so fukin long guuurl", Sana said annoyingly.

"Okay let's just eat", and we ate lunch.

While taking the lunch, they both were looking at me suspiciously because i wasn't eating. I really don't have the appetite.

"Hey, why aren't you eating? Is there something wrong with the food, don't you like it?" Mina asked, worriedness visible on her eyes.

"Ahh, I just don't have the appetite to eat", i replied with a sad tone.

"Hmmmmm, is it Jungkook again?", sana asked.

I nodded.

"What happened? Oh wait, i don't see him around.", she added.

"Are you guys already couple?", mina interrupted.

I nodded.

"Omg I'm so happy for you. How i wish to have a boyfriend too", Mina Said with sadness on her tone.

"Same gurl", Sana hugged her. Arghh my besties. You will find your guys at the right time.

I just smiled at them.

"I'm just worried about Jungkook that is why", i said to them.

"Because he's not around?", sana asked.

I nodded.

"Maybe he's just sick?"

"Did you text or call him tho?"

I nodded.

"What did he say?"

I shook my head in response. "No Answer", i added.

"Gurlll, i smell something fishy", Sana said.

"Hey shut it with overthinking. You are not helping Jihyo", Mina poke her head.

"Sorry, was just considering possible things", she pouted.

"It's okay Sana, you might be right. We do not know tho. Let us just not think negative", i said and smiled softly at them

"Thank you guys for the concern"

"Any time sis", they said in unison.

"Why don't we just go to the mall after class?!", Sana suggested.

"Ohh, great idea!", mina approved her.

"Are you in, Jihyo?"

"Yeah, that would be great".

We then went back to class.

*Class Ended*

"Let's gooooo!!"

"Kajja!"

We went to the mall.

We played on the arcade.

After that i suggested them to eat before we go home.

We went to a nice Restaurant.

"Hey jihyo, come here, faster!" mina whispered loudly at me.

Isn't that Jungkook? I saw him with another girl. They were having a goodtime talking with each other while eating. He even had a stuffed toy Jigglypuff and chocolates with him. Hmm i think Sana's tongue just crossed, she's right.

Maybe he's giving those to her.

I didn't notice that tears suddenly streamed down my cheeks.

"Ohmygod, let's go jihyo and face that freakin slut!", Sana and Mina was about to rush towards them when i stopped them.

"Don't, please", i said and wiped my tears.

"What?? Why not! We won't let that jerk just hurt you again!!" she said with an angry tone.

"I'll just talk to him later", i said.

"But Jihyo.."

"It's okay, i will handle this"

"Okay if you say so. Let's just go home now".

*Jungkook's POV*

I went to the mall to buy a stuffed toy and chocolates for Jihyo. I didn't come to clasa actually cause i was not feeling well earlier but then i recovered immediately so i went here at the mall to buy these for her. There is no occasion tho. Just wanted to buy these for her.

Then someone faced me

"Jungkook, is that you!"

"Lisa?"

"What are doing here?"

"Uh, just went for a vacation ya know. It is really boring in America so.."

"Oh yeah, how long have you been here?"

"Two days"

"Ohh, i see"

"Why don't we join together? Let's eat!"

"Yeah sure", i replied.

While eating...

"Is that for your girlfriend?", she said while pointing at the stuffed
Toy and chocolates i bought.

I just nodded.

"Aww, she must be lucky to have you"

*Lisa's POV*

"Aww she must be Lucky to have you"

I said to him. He has a girlfriend, why? I was hurt when i saw those things he bought for his girlfriend. Little did he know i have feelings for him. I like you Jungkook and i will have you.

Whatever it takes(lol from the endgame hahaa sorry).

A/N : hi guysss. Mianhae, i did not update for a month, literally laziness ate me. Sorryyyy. Anyway for those who doesn't know. Jungkook is Lisa's friend. They became friends because their families are business partners. Actually Lisa went to korea because she wants to follow Jungkook because she likes him so much. Next chapter coming soon ! Vote-Comment-Share, Gomawoyo! Byeee