Dating Him

*Jihyo's POV*

Woooh, it's Saturday. Im dressing myself up and preparing for the dinner date with Jungkook. We're couple now. I hope it'll work despite what we've been through.

I was startled, almost jumped 1 mile from my current position when the doorbell rang.

I hurried and rushed through the hallway and downstairs, opened the door.

Revealing Jungkook.

"Are you ready, babe?", he winked. I nodded.

He let me first enter his Porsche and there he followed.

We are now heading to a fine dining restaurant not so far from our houses.

"We're here", Jungkook quickly went out the car and opened the door for me.

"Thank you", i said.

"Anything for my jiggly", he then flashed his wide grin that looked like a bunny for sure. I giggled.

We went on the special place in the restaurant. On the rooftop. It's really beautiful. The full moon, the shining stars, the place, everything's just perfect. While eating the nice dish. Jungkook interrupted. He gave something to me.

"Do you still remember this?", he asked and handled me a picture.

It was me and him together with a jigglypuff costume. Awww i remembered this. It was actually the day before he left me. Sob sob. Lool im not gonna cry anymore. I actually still have it.

"You still have this? I also stil have this in my wallet", i said and find my wallet. I looked for the picture and there, i found it and pulled it from my wallet and showed to him.

"Here", i handled him the picture the same as what he gave to me.

"Ahhhh. I missed the old days we're together", he said with sadness visible in his dark chocolate eyes.

"I missed it also. I hope we're the same as before up until now", i really hope.

"I love you jiji", he said as he leaned forward and caress my cheeks.

"I love you too jeon", i replied back and smiled without knowing my tears from dripping down my cheeks. What? I'm such a cry baby.

"Hey, you okay", he asked with worry in his eyes.

"Yeah, im just feeling emotionally happy right now. That's all, nothing more", i said.

He leaned forward again and kissed my cheeks. Okay, now it's burning hot. Im such a puffy-red tomato right now.

"I wanna have some fun with you", he said with a smirk formulating his mouth.

"W-what do you mean?", i stuttered and gulped my saliva down.

"Let's go home honey", i nodded slowly with a blank face.

We went inside the car and drove our way home.

While he was driving. "Can i sleep in your house? Since you're alone. We could have some time together", he asked. More like a command in a suggestive way.

"Hmmm? O-okay?", i hesitantly said.

"Okay then hun", he simply said.

We have arrived in my home. We entered in my room. It's only 7pm in the evening and i still kinda feel alive and not sleepy. We only had a good hour for our dinner date.

I'm feeling bored. Im just sitting at the edge of my bed doing nothing while Jungkook's on the couch just chillin', swiping and surfing on his phone.

I sighed because i felt like he was staring at me. Actually, he was.

"What is it?", i blurted out. He did not say anything but a smirk on his face appeared. Like his got a plan to do. Wtf jeon? Not here.

I got off of my bed. Walked to the bathroom to pee. 2 steps more then i will reach and step on the tile of the bathroom when i suddenly felt someone's hands slithered around my waist. His head rested on my right shoulder.

His parted lips almost touched the back of my neck. His hot, intense breath whipping pass the back of my neck, sending shivers down my spine.

Within just a nano second. Well, not really a nano, but really fast. He turned my body to face him and he pinned me to the wall beside the half-opened door of the bathroom. My back hurts because of the force he exerted to me pinning on the wall.

He then placed either of his hands on both sides of my head. Keeping me trapped and had nowhere to go.

A smirk then formed in his lips.

"Let's play a game", he whispered breathily. His face really close to mine. "I bet you're bored right now huh?", he added.

"W-what game?", i stuttered. "Jeon, im not playing your assful game", i said with a warning tone.

My breath moved real quick as i felt his hot breath passing through my face. Then he leaned forward beside my profile. His soft, hot lips brushing my earlobes.

"I will do anything i want to you within 15 minutes", he whispered through my ears. Giving me chills and shivers down my spine and i felt goosebumps all around my body.

"But don't ever make any sound or else......", i felt my nerved wracked a bit.

"You wouldn't like the consequences that will follow if you do so", he warned with a sexy, teasing tone.

"Deal?", he asked softly.

Hesitantly, i nodded slowly.
"D-deal", i stuttered out of my nervousness and thoughts of what he might do to me.

I choked my breath when he aggressively sucked and bit my neck.

I gulped my breath. Tried to prevent myself from moaning as he found my weak spot.

"Reminder. No sound", he said as his hand travelled up my thigh and i cursed lightly, choking my breath, panting heavily.

After a good 15 min., he then gets off of me. While i was catching my breath, "you're a good player", he chuckled softly.

"And you are not, you said we'll play a game. I was actually the game itself. You played me", i said to him with annoyance in my face.

"Ahh. You got it, babe. Let's sleep", he offered his hand and i forcefully accepted it then we both hopped on the bed. Cuddling until we fell asleep.

A/N : hi guyss! I am really sorry for mot updating for like 10 days omg!! I was feeling tired. Also, we are having rehearsals for our graduation that is. Hope you guys liked this chapter! Like-Comment-Share! Thank you for the reads! Appreciate it💜