You Look Familiar

*Jungkook's POV*

*sighh*, first day of school has ended. It was really nice because after more than 10 years, i got to meet with my 6 cocky hyungs. I missed them so much. But whom i missed so much is Park Jihyo, the love of my life. I came back here in Seoul to continue college after i went to California and lived there for more than 10 years. Not only because i want to finish studying here in seoul but also i want to find Jihyo and tell her I'm sorry for leaving her for many years and kept her waiting for me.

I wanna make things right, she's the only one i will love. But sadly, she has forgotten about me, i think? Well, it was more than 10 years, so what's the chance of her still waiting for me to comeback? It was my fault, i have to sacrifice her for me to continue my studies in the US, even if i don't want to. It was my mom's decision and i had no choice but to follow her.

Okayyyy, enough with the drama. I really missed this environment. It's so refreshing inhaling the air of Seoul, coming back to my original home just feels so right and comfy.

*Knock Knock*
I heard someone knocked on my door.
"Come in", i said.

"Son, aren't you gonna eat?", my mom said.

"Nahh, i'm not hungry eomma, im just tired", i replied.

"You're tired then you should eat, i cooked your favorite tteokbokki", she complained.

"What ever mom, i'm going to sleep, i still have class tomorrow", i replied lazily.

"Ok then, goodnight sweetie", she said and kissed my forhead.

"Night mom", i replied back.

Then i fell into deep sleep.

*Jihyo's PO* *Morning*

I woke up and saw my sister sleeping peacefully beside me. I went downstairs and cooked for our breakfast. Tteokbokki this time, i really love this recipe i got from my mom. I cooked it good for us two. I ate half of it and rush in the bathroom to have a shower. I wore my uniform and prepared my things. I didn't wake my sister up because she isn't going to school, well she's a model as i mentioned before.

I went inside the car and while making our way to school. I remembered the guy who bumped me first day of school. Aishh, he's annoying af. But here's one thing, when i saw his face, he kinda looked familiar, but i can't remember. I think it was a long time ago. He just looks familiar to me.

"Madam, we're here", my driver said to me.

"Thankyou", i replied and went outside the car.

I saw my friend Sana walking with a girl.

"Sana!", i yelled and rushed towards them.

"Morning Jihyo!", she greeted happily.

"Morning!", i replied and grinned.

"Hi", the girl beside Sana interrupted.

"Hello, i'm Jihyo", i smiled at her.

"I'm Mina", she replied back and grinned

"Okay, you guys are friends now, let's go to class. Bye Mina, see ya later", Sana said to Mina and waved goodbye. I just waved at her too.