Alaala

Palakad lakad si Aze sa kwarto habang nakalagay ang dalawang kamay sa bewang.

The nerve of that man!

Naiiyak ako sa asar. Letcheng luha to. Inisa isa niya sa utak ang mga dahilan kung bakit siya nandito. At wala doon ang mainlove kay Alex.

Well you almost did, three years back.

Ano nga yung sabi sa isang OPM song? Muntik na kitang minahal? Siguro naging theme song niya yun ng one day after she left him.

She tried to calm herself and lie down. Tulalang nakatitig sa kisame. There were flashbacks. Nakikita niya sa putting kisame ang mga pangyayari noon...

Bangkok, Thailand

Artemis agents are mostly models as their part time jobs. And its worth it, they need glamour. To divert the attention of the people of what we really do.

We are different when they are on the catwalk. Ibang aura, ibang mukha, ibang personality. That's why when we are outside, having coffee or shopping, no one can tell we are the super models.

Kung ang Victoria's Secret ay may ANGELS, ang Artemis naman ay may HUNTERS. That's what the media call us.

Hunters and Angels. Lagi silang magkasama sa ibang projects.

Bangkok Fashion Week is one of them.

We are getting ready for tonight's event. And we have three days to spare after. Shopping and shopping and shopping!

The girls agreed that they will spend it at Phuket for them to relax before heading to other Fashion Week in Asia.

We hardly party outside. Because we always have to keep our guards up. The last time we went partying with the angels at the after party of Tyra Bank's Charity Fashion Show, Cadence, one of the hunters, had a heated argument with Behati Prinsloo.

If one thing that Cadence cant really take, that's to act as if nothing happened, nothing is happening, if there is.

To make the story short, Cadence saw Behati, "making out" is what her term is, with Maroon 5 lead singer, Adam Levine. He's dating Ana Vyalitsyna at that time who is not at the party due to another engagement.

So after that incident, we tried not to go to party with the angels. But today is different. The trio angel supermodes are joining us in Phuket.

On the third day, they all went back to Bangkok and stayed at Intercontinental Hotel. We stayed at the VIP floor and partied at the Club Intercontinental on the 37th where you can see the dramatic views of Bangkok skyline.

Everything about the place is speaking elegance.

Artemis owned 15% of the Intercontinental Hotels Group.

That's why we don't have to worry about accommodation everytime we travel. And we can work at any hotel branches nationwide. That's we actually do, whenever we don't have modeling stints.

Bahija is working at Intercon Phoenicia. One of my favorite places.

At this particular event, di ko alam kung magpapasalamat ako kay Alessandra Ambrosio. Or ill curse her. Her famous stint left me naked the next morning beside this Japanese-Filipino guy whom we met at the hotel's bar the night before.

I was dancing with the girls and there's this group of men on the other side gaping at us. Hello! We are supermodels! It was sometime when I felt someone at my back dancing with me.

"Hi, you look like a nymph dancing to the waves,"he whispered. I looked behind and there I saw him! The man with the kissable lips.

"And are you a Greek God who went down from his throne because you are seduced by this nymph?" She was flirting and she knows it!

Naramdaman niya ang paghawak ng lalaki sa magkabilang bewang niya while dancing sexily. He was intentionally rubbing himself to her. At hindi siya manhid para hindi maramdaman that this guy is having a boner!

OH she's enjoying this!

She raised her right hand to touch his head while she's still dancing. She looked at their table and she saw the angels laughing and Candice winked at her. The hunters on the other side have poker faces.

Maliban kay Bahija na abot tenga ang ngiti. She's even exchanging comments with Adriana Lima!

The guy's name is Alexander Saavedra. His mother is Caucasian/Japanese and if her memory will not fail her, his dad is Filipino-Portuguesse.

He is very conversational and she enjoyed his company a lot. But of course she only told him limited info about herself. She really like him.

They had couple of drinks after and danced to few more songs before they called it a night. She went back to their own table after giving Alex her number.

"Aze is sleeping with me!"deklara ni Alessandra.

"No, she wont," tutol agad ni Cadence.

"C'mon girls, its not a big deal right?" pagitna ni Bahija.

"Yeah and besides we slept together the last time in Jamaica'"pangangatwiran ni Ale. Sabay tingin sa kabilang mesa.

" Don't go with her,"bulong sakin ni Cade. I kissed her cheek and went to Ale.

"Im gonna be okay, Cade. Stop worrying,"she frowned and I laughed.

"So its settled then?"ani Bahija. "We will go ahead."

Nauna na sina Cadence, Daliah, Echo at Gaia palabas ng bar. Nakita kong nagbeso beso din sina Fallon, Jaime, Iantheh, Hailey at Kacy sa tatlong babae bago sakin.

"Di makaget over si Cade sa nangyari sa kanila ni Behati ah,"komento ni Candice.

Umikot ang mata ni Adriana. "I know right. I think she's thinking we are all bitches."pati pagtawa nito may class.

"You go ahead girls, ill have to check on something,"di ko na nakita ang makahulugang tinginan ni Adriana at Ale.

Inangkla ni Adriana ang kamay sa braso ko. At lumakad na kami.

"You're 4013," sabi ni Candice ng nasa ikaapat na palapag na kami. "We will be going to Spa Intercon later if you want to go with us.

Umiling ako and murmured goodnight to the girls and swept my card. I didn't lock the door coz I know Ale will still be coming in.

My head is spinning but Im not drunk. I slipped off my dress and headed to the bathroom. I needed a good bath. If im not tired, im going to the 36th flr for the Infinity Fitness. The panoramic view of Bangkok from there is awesome.

Nakaidlip ata ako ng maramdaman kong bumukas ang pinto ng banyo at pumasok si Alessandra. I smiled, still my eyes are closed. We bathed together before and I don't mind sharing this tub with her. I kinda like her. Especially her expressive eyes.

Binaluktot ko ang tuhod ko para bigyan siya ng space. Both my arms are rested on the side of the tub. I felt the water waved when she joined me.

I felt her move, moving towards me. Girl thing eh? I smiled.

"Don't start with-" Napadilat ako ng maramdaman ng binti ko ang bagay sa pagitan ng hita niya.

This is not Alessandra!

And definitely she doesn't have balls!