Prologue.

Flash back.....

It all happened on a Monday morning when my maiden received a call thinking it was my parent,I spoke happily expecting to hear that the King and Queen are already in Scotland but to my greatest surprise,it was a bad news,it was one of the gaurds telling the maiden about my parents accident.

Because it was on speaker I could hear him clearly.

It was such a shocking news,a moment of silence that made me want to die,I felt like my life is over I felt tears already piling in my eyes,my personal maiden woke me back into reality."My lady?"

"What did he say?"I still wanted to confirm if I heard the right thing or not.

Yes I did,I heard exactly what Sandra said."A plane crash my royal highness."I heard her say.

"Get me my black dress."I ordered her as I quickly went to my quiet room where no one is allowed to be in there when I'm around.

I started crying until she knocked the door calmly and I ordered her to place the dress on the couch and wait for me outside.I wore my nude stocking with it and told my maiden to call the driver and take me to where the Queen and King were.

         ******************

As I saw Mommy and daddy's dead body I couldn't believe it.Other royal family were present and they tried calming me down.They sympathized with me.But still I wasn't calm at all.

They did the burial and I was left with nothing,how am I going to begin my life?I mean I was just 18 how will I cope?

When I turned to thank the Linder's royal family,I heard the King of Linder kingdom telling me I'll be living with them from today on.I couldn't believe it until all my Dad's servent were fired by King Joe Linder.

King Joe (Linder royal kingdom) told his lawyer to show me some of the legal documents of the palace and told me he had possession over my father's property.

I couldn't do anything,I felt my life was over.I was ordered to live with them and I couldn't do anything.To change school too and I had to adhere.

They even gave me a new maiden and my special room and my belongings were intact before I even entered Linder's palace.

This is the prologue of the story,what happened before the main story.Thanks for reading.Dont forget to hit the star botton and the comment section.431 words.

Love y'all.