Chapter Fourteen

We were at the party,the party was guarded with some hefty men with full gadgets hired by the King to protect us from any attack.We danced and danced,ate and dined until we became tired.The queen didn't follow us this time she made this one specifically for the Ladies.

As it was 8:30pm we were already back to the palace,we all came back,the unknown girls who came to celebrate with us didn't follow,it was only the maids of honor that were accepted to come with me to the palace.This time the Queen accepted strangers to come celebrate with us,every expenses were on the Queen,there were no rules to pay.So rooms were prepared for the maids of honor to stay it till the wedding day.

"Okay my lady."Bianca followed me as I told her to escort me to my room.

Luis POV

I have attended other stag parties and I've never seen one as dope as this,all the guys seems happy,the DJ was dope and the food and drinks that were available were up to the point,Princes don't drink alcohol alone,they drink wine and other available things like Champagne and Chapman.

Today someone special called me around that 5:00pm telling me his going to attend my stag party.It was surprising he did a surprise call,not only call,but the surprise arrival,he made my day and that was my best friend Zack Jin.He made sure he met us on time in the venue were we scheduled for the stag party.

We danced and danced we didn't even know when the time went,Zack noticed that it was already 8:30pm and we needed to leave,as the other guests departed we called the driver to pick us up,we arrived to the palace and Zack decided to go greet the King and Queen.

"Okay then we meet in my room,I'm tired I need to freshen up."I said as I yawned with a drowsy look.

"Okay,I'll meet you in a jiffy."Zack said as he left to the other direction.

        *******************
I woke up with the sound of the trumpet,it seems the King and Queen just arrived.

I stood up and realized it a brand new day and yesterday I didn't know what happened after I laid on my bed.

"Did Zack even come to meet me later?"I muttered.

"Well I'll quickly have my bathe,dress and go check on him."

Emily's POV

I was about leaving my room when a message was delivered to me,Bianca handed the letter to me as I open to read.

I forrowed my brows and Bianca seemed to worry.

"What's wrong my lady?"she asked with a low tone.

"Well the king ordered me to pack some clothes to go to the other palace till the day of my wedding with my maids of honor."I glimpsed through the letter once more before going back to sit.

"Ohhh,I think it's because they don't want you two to see eachother for the mean time."I looked up at her confused."I mean before the wedding you know."She tried making me understand which I did.

"Yeah you are right,okay let's start packing you are joining me too,I'll need you."Bianca seemed happy when I said she was following and I'm glad she was happy because she deserves to be.

Hey....Sorry for the late update.I love you all,by tomorrow I'll be busy with school so if I don't update a new chapter don't be dissapionted but I'll try making it up to you all.God bless.613 words.